Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Burst Fire ARs

I noticed a comment on youtube saying that putting burst fire on any Assault Rifle gives it a 2-shot kill potential. Is this true? And does burst fire increase my AR's fire rate?

If any of these variables depend on the specific gun I'm using, the AR I have is AK-12.

TargetFinderN00B
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Burst Fire ARs

in reply to TargetFinderN00B
Solution

Yes it's a two shot kill.  It increases damage.  The rate of the burst is higher than that of automatic fire.  Meaning the 3 bullets fired from the burst will come out of the gun faster then if it was fully automatic and you held down the trigger.

like2nap03
19 REPLIES

Solution

Yes it's a two shot kill.  It increases damage.  The rate of the burst is higher than that of automatic fire.  Meaning the 3 bullets fired from the burst will come out of the gun faster then if it was fully automatic and you held down the trigger.

like2nap03

in reply to like2nap03

It does NOT increase damage. It increases the hitbox multipliers...which makes it seem like a damage increase.

the1andonlyIKY

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

the1andonlyIKY wrote:

It does NOT increase damage. It increases the hitbox multipliers...which makes it seem like a damage increase.

Do we really have to get that technical....it has the same effect as a damage increase.

like2nap03

in reply to like2nap03

Well...maybe? Idk I like knowing all the specifics. Helps me understand how it all works more. And yes it does matter in this case actually. A true damage increase like so would make it a two shot kill anywhere on the body. With the hitbox multiplier increase, if you shoot them in the arms or feet or whatever, it will still be a three shot kill.

the1andonlyIKY

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

the1andonlyIKY wrote:

Well...maybe? Idk I like knowing all the specifics. Helps me understand how it all works more. And yes it does matter in this case actually. A true damage increase like so would make it a two shot kill anywhere on the body. With the hitbox multiplier increase, if you shoot them in the arms or feet or whatever, it will still be a three shot kill.

Touche' sir...touche'.

like2nap03

The burst attachment is only really worthwhile on that space looking gun. You're better off with full auto on the other ARs.

nintendon_t

in reply to nintendon_t

arx?

BobbyMcGee

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Yeah that's the one. Man, I haven't played Ghosts in like forever lol.

nintendon_t

If I could I would like receive all my money back, I unfortunately have Wii U and tons of games for this system, the nintendo games runs really good and soft on it, but everything else like GHOST runs like a new game running on 486pc, That's is sad but true, this console is really slow, the call of duty ghost frame rate is ridiculous, I turn on again my xbox 360 and paid my xbox live gold, is funny turn on a old console, pay a online service to play a game wick I could play on a brand new video game console.

Feeling CRAZY !!!!!!

That's is my advice ...forget wii u first person game players ...this console is just for nintendo exclusive games.

Unfortunately because it has one amazing controller and tons of possibilities.

rafaelmosna

Studios