Level 17

Re: Call Of Duty Ghost Wii U free Fall at wallmart

in reply to ClonedLF

I think we are geting it if not why is every retailer listing it

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to Snowyday

Didn't some retailers list Nuketown 2025 there for a while for Black Ops 2?  I think they did.  Did we get it?  I think not.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

IIt was only Amazon that had it up

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to Snowyday

The ironic thing is that this time, Amazon isn't advertising Freefall with the WiiU Version, but all the other stores are.  I preordered and I'm expecting to receive Freefall.

Level 4

in reply to Snowyday

hate to break it to you but gamestop advertised nuketown for wii u too, and when i pre-ordered my copy last year @ walmart they told me the codes would be in the game case as well. if freefall is going to be on the u then why is it the only console on this site without the pre-order bonus map? does that make any sense? arent you still waiting on revolution? lol

Level 29

in reply to Snowyday

wiiu is the only console unlisted in the pre-order section. further more every other platform, current and next gen, is listed in the pre-order faq, except the wii u. now what does that tell you? go ahead, click the link on the left side of this forum, its there in black and white. if it were going to be available this is the first place that info would be made common knowledge. until it is listed here, you are setting yourselves up for ANOTHER disappointment...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Stop being a Wii U hater and its only been announced they haven't updated the site

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to Snowyday

whatever you chose to think snowy. if it were coming it wouldve been up as soon as it was announced, just like the forum we are now posting in. this forum came up after all other consoles had a ghost forum, and it came up as soon as ghosts was announced for the u, i believe i was one of the first to post here. in fact i believe i was the one who pointed you in the direction of this forum. wii u hater? its the only system i own pal...

Level 29

Studios