Call of Duty Ghosts online broken. NEED HELP!

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Call of Duty Ghosts online broken. NEED HELP!

When I turned on ghosts after updating, to go online, I needed to get the free fall dlc from the nintendo eshop. When I went to the eshop to download the dlc, it said that I was unable to purchase or view information on the product. I am unable to download the dlc because I can't view any information or dlc on the product and I am not allowed to go online until I get the dlc. someone please tell me why this could be happening. My region is North America if that helps at all. Thank you to anyone who responds.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts online broken. NEED HELP!

in reply to BirdJesus

Do you have to be a certain age to download it form the eshop?  And maybe the age registered with your Wii U is too young?

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

yeah im not sure, im stumped to. im wondering if it has to be the main account, is there even like an "administrator" account on the wiiu? its been like two years since i set up an id...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I don't know and I'm too lazy to check right now.  I say lazy but heck I only have one day off this week!

I keep reading posts about parental controls so maybe that is it.

Level 33

in reply to BirdJesus

pad mentioned needing to be 18+ to download from eshop...

Level 29

in reply to BirdJesus

Hi, I had the same problem to download the free fall DLC too. I found out MY problem was related to the region of my Wii-U and nintendo network ID (south america in my case). Other users posted something like that on the support forum, and I explained them how to fix it, check my answer:

Wii U-Unable to download Free Fall

Thats how it worked for me anyways, try checking that and also your age thing. Creating a new user + a new nintendo network id with the right country/region and age may fix the problem.

Level 7

in reply to BirdJesus

I see that servers are having some problems right now...

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

Not for me im on now...

Level 29

in reply to BirdJesus

Ok so I am having trouble with my Wii U because I try to download online content but it says that I can't view this information and there are no new updates no parental restrictions or anything.Online on the same Wii U works for mw3 but not for ghosts PLEASE HELP ME.

Level 1

Studios