Can we mute the lobby yet?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Can we mute the lobby yet?

While we're in the lobby waiting for a match?  I know they added options in the match, but I don't see a way to mute/unmute the entire lobby while we're in the lobby.  Am I missing it or was that not added yet?

Level 33
18 REPLIES

Re: Can we mute the lobby yet?

in reply to like2nap03

is there

Level 5

in reply to SinCaraxx

Really Sin?  After all we've been through together.  Really?  That's all you're going to give me.  You were shot and I tried to drag your limp body through the sand.  You can't grab your dead teammates so I just jumped on you and slashed at you with the knife.  But I was trying to pull you to safety.  After I knee slid in front of that evil dog for you sin?  Sacrificed my avatar only to be reborn in the middle of a battlefield.  That hell.  Imagine being born to see a gas station exploding before your eyes and you see the flames through a hail of gunfire.  That's what I did for you.  And you can't even tell me how to mute the entire lobby? 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

we had the option to mute all except party or to individually mute in the lobby, then it went away....

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

When was that even there?  While waiting for a match I could only figure out how to mute/unmute individual players.  In the match it has all the options, but I can't figure out how to do it in the lobby.  Maybe I need to do it on the gamepad. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

idk they changed it like three times already...

Level 29

in reply to like2nap03

No one knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

I see know way to do this.   You can't mute everyone, or everyone except friends, while you're in the lobby waiting for a match.  Why?  Just why?  It was in the last game.  And the one before that.  Why take it out now?  What is the point?  It's so stupid.  Why would IW change that?  Just pick a standard and stick with it.  That way we don't have to ask for this basic, simple stuff that should already be there.

A_Trey_U please add this option if possible.  Also, make sure it gets put in future releases.  I don't understand why this simple stuff that should always be there gets changed from one game to the other. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

honestly it was there when i first got the game. for me it was "mute options" and i could access it by hitting x. it was "mute all" or "mute all except party" i believe. then they changed it so you could mute individually, but new people are always joining and its a pain, and idk if it can be done in-game. you no longer have the option "mute all except party".

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

In game it's a mute all option.  Then you an choose to mute everyone and a couple other things.

Level 33

Studios