*Chews morosely on his well-earned Crow*

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

*Chews morosely on his well-earned Crow*

Blegh!

Well, thanks for that, devs. I said we'd never get DLC maps, and now I'm choking down this black feathery sucker all thanks to you.

A question, though; does this mean I can be hopeful about the new high-health mode also coming to Wii U?[I forgot what it was called.] Or are there still no plans to incorporate that in the Wii U version?

Level 3
6 REPLIES

Re: *Chews morosely on his well-earned Crow*

in reply to smashbrolink

im pretty sure it got removed on the other consoles not too long after it was removed...

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

it was replaced with gun game

Level 18

in reply to smashbrolink

Sadly, it was replaced with gun game... we are way behind so we aren't likely to get gun game nor heavy duty... at least the community is happy. This is what "Wii" wanted for years... DLC. We finally get to experience it and I hope we get more in the future...

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

I'd much rather have Gun Game. I never wanted heavy duty. It only increases the seemingly OP-ness of weapons. The ones that kill faster and in less shots will still kill faster with less shots

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

Balancing it out to be closer to Black Ops 2 in power, overall, would make things better, IMO, but yeah, I still wish to see some sort of re-balance and re-introduction of Heavy Duty mode.

I never liked Gun Game, but if they could do both at once, I'd be satisfied.

Level 3

in reply to smashbrolink

Ive had fun on fee fall, just went 22/7 my second go, but I give it a week before someone posts they hate it and want it removed, mark my words.

Level 29

Studios