CoD ghost sounds horrible now...

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

CoD ghost sounds horrible now...

Big Maps, slower paced, footsteps are louder (more camper sound whores), jumping sucks now, and Assault Rifles dominate again...

so it sounds like Black Ops 1 again, playing very defensive and camping all day.

Level 11
15 REPLIES

Re: CoD ghost sounds horrible now...

in reply to GermanicMexican

Can't you just be happy?

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

iivrruummii wrote:

Can't you just be happy?

Not when you have to pay $60 a year for an inferior product.

Level 8

in reply to Treize

Have to?  No one is forcing you to pay $60 a year for COD.  As for it being an inferior product that is your opinion and not a fact.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

iivrruummii wrote:

Have to?  No one is forcing you to pay $60 a year for COD.  As for it being an inferior product that is your opinion and not a fact.

If you seriously think the Wii and WiiU version aren't inferior products, compared to the PS3/360 and now XBone/PS4, it's time to lay off the cool-aid. Do you really need me to list off all the ways we got scimped on with the Nintendo ports? Lack of support, Inferior content, bare bones communication, bug ridden, etc etc.

And of course no one's forcing you to pay $60, but if you think those of us who have paid for the previous installments don't have a right to file grievances, it's time to realize those paint chips you're eating aren't the delicious candy that your lead coated brain is telling you. Same goes to you Sega fan boy.

Level 8

this actualy sounds great, and you sound like someone who doesnt know what they are doing.

1 SMG and 1 AR dominated MW3. BO2 was dominated by SMG's.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

What do you mean? The reason I play CoD its because its the fastest military shooter in the market, but Black Ops 1 was too slow and way too camper oriented, just a few problems kept Black Ops 2 from being the best CoD, I mean just check the PC version, Black Ops 2 had the best average number of players since World at War, and even more people play MW2 than Black Ops 1, which its saying something.

Level 11

in reply to T-boss

an 94 was the best in bo2 by far.

Level 1

in reply to CodedLogic

M8A1, AN94 and MSMC are the most dominant guns in the game. They are the 3 most common guns used in competitive.

Level 7

I've been watching random live gameplay streams all day. Ghosts is awesome. Can't wait to play it myself!  BO 1 + MW:2 = Ghosts.

Level 3

Studios