Cod Ghost Wii U DLC

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Cod Ghost Wii U DLC

in reply to VenomV

VenomV wrote:

I had this garbage game for my PS4 but then I picked up BF4 and never looked back. CoD is going the way of the dodo and I'm glad that they are.

I know some people from another clan that did the same thing, except they switched from the WiiU to BF4. They came back saying its somehow better on the WiiU, with better graphics etc. Its what they said, not me, just sayin!

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to VenomV

VenomV wrote:

Who else finds it unfair that WiiU owners have to pay full price for a game without extra features like DLC?

DLC isn't included in the price of the game.  It's like an accessory.  The other consoles paid the same amount as we did for the same game and they are paying more money for the DLC.  It's a separate product.  It's simply not sold to us.  It has nothing to do with the retail price of the game. 

So, I for one at least, do not feel that it's unfair to the pay full price because of a lack of DLC.  There are reasons one could argue that the Wii U version should be cheaper, but DLC is not one of them in my opinion. 

Level 33

in reply to Fireblue30

be serious, it's possible or not any dlc for WiiU that's what matters

Level 1

in reply to Fireblue30

If you have good reason DLCs sun come out for ps3, xbox 360, xbox one, ps4​​, etc.. The wii q obtained 100 million in sales does not have any DLC of any Cal of Duty to come out for this console. For once as I will try to put the DLCs available to Call of Duty Wii uy I'm more than sure enough they will acquire as they are fans of Call of Duty and Wii u. They ask you the Activision or Treyarch or infint ward or who can do DLCs arrive to console Nintendo Wii u. Thank you

Level 1

in reply to kl013u

im curious what this wii q is you speak of, it sounds interesting.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Alright, I don't agree with you in most cases. (treyarch makes all wii ports) But I can get past that. The guy arguing with you is a complete idiot. Hell this whole thread is pointless. There are so many of them already posted.

Sorry (I don't even remember your name) but bobby is completely correct in why there is no DLC.

At any given time on black ops2 or ghosts there are only about a max of 2000 players online. If three of them purchased one DLC then until three other people purchased it they would not be able to play a match. Simple as that. I mean come on, the wii u is the only console to not charge for online connectivity so obviously people that play it are cheap.(or unwilling to pay to play)

So most wouldn't purchase these DLC's and it would hurt the entire online gameplay.

Top that off with the time it takes to fit the DLCs to function on the wii u console. Then you take your let's just say less than 100,000 copies sold. Subtract the users that don't even have the internet and you have a very small number. Probably less than 2000 downloads for any given DLC and it would take years just to recover the money spent on development.

I mean seriously if you guys want DLC then get everyone you know to purchase a wii u instead of another console.

Get the userbase up. That's the only way you will ever see any DLC. I mean this has always been the problem with nintendo. (online users small number) I remember even black ops 1 in its hayday only had 4 or 5000 people online. Compared to ps3's over 200,000 online. I mean I hope you see where I am going with this.

As far as what bobby told you for the reason there isn't any dlc is common sense. Not something he had to read somewhere else just pure common sense. If wii u received dlc you would see a ton of youtube videos of people complaining about how they can't find a match or how there are so many users online something must be messed up online.

I know it seems bobby talks out his ass all the time. (I think he does most of the time) But this time he is speaking complete truth about the reason why. You just choose to think it's some sort of conspiracy to get Nintendo out of the console market.

You know microsoft and sony got together behind closed doors and decided to pay some bigshot at activision a ton of money to prevent Nintendo users from enjoying all aspects of their games.

I suppose you also believe the government is listening in on all your conversations too?

Maybe the aliens are waiting to abduct you and probe you??

There is no great conspiracy, it's simple logic and simple common sense. (you need to get some)

Level 1

in reply to schitzotm

old thread...anyhow generally i try to only talk out of my ass 50% of the time, i remember when i quit playing blops one there was like 22,000 online on average

Level 29

Studios