Dedicated servers

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Dedicated servers

So...ya....dedicated servers for Wii U......that was kind of a surprise...Didn't expect that.....caught me off guard.....so...it's happening guys....dedicated servers...the holy grail...what everyone has always wanted...Yey....

Level 33
7 REPLIES

Re: Dedicated servers

in reply to Padiego

You sound so excited.

Level 3

in reply to Padiego

As long as connection is improved, less lag comp and getting into lobbies is better...

Level 13

in reply to Padiego

sounds like IW is activily trying to fix lag, dedicated survers + features (like theater) that delays thing being removed.

means the game will likly be better than MW3 and BO2, as for BO/MW2/COD4/WaW IW will need to make a actualy good COD game.

Level 22

in reply to Padiego

wont say for sure if it on wiiU, wiiU is neather classified as current or next gen, and i dont see a specific qoate that says all consuls so i will wait and see.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

Call me a pessimist but I have to agree. The way Mark Rubin doesn't say "all platforms" and "We can't call out any other platforms by name" clearly leaves the door wiiiiiiiide open. And I also remember Mark Rubin saying “WiiU is being made on it’s own so doesn’t fit in directly with next or current.” back in late August so hurray we will quite possibly miss out this great feature as well. In contrast to DLC and Elite I can't really say that I don't care... especially after the randomness connection-wise I am experiencing with BO2.

Level 6

in reply to T-boss

On this french website, they listed wii u and they mentionned ALL platforms. http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2013/00068372-call-of-duty-ghosts-aura-des-serveurs-dedies-sur-tous-le...

Level 3

in reply to Padiego

Well lag is a problem.  This won't solve it, but it won't hurt either and should be beneficial.  Now we have to worry about severs going down/having issues instead of just one player having problems and everyone losing connection to that player.  Now we have to worry about entire servers going down and possibly keeping LOTS of players from playing at a time.  I guess the pros outweigh the cons, but it is something to think about.

Level 33

Studios