E3 Insider leaks COD: AW for Wii U announcement

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

E3 Insider leaks COD: AW for Wii U announcement

Level 3
20 REPLIES

Re: E3 Insider leaks COD: AW for Wii U announcement

in reply to expresso83

There's been something about this that was announced on Twitter, apparently I heard something about what some dev said it was coming on Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, PC, and Wii U... If this is true, and they announce it during Nintendo's E3 direct (They aren't doing a fancy Up stage presentation, they are doing a new form of Nintendo Direct), then that will really help boost it's momentum. but don't get your hopes up though.

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Could you provide a link to said-Tweet?

Level 21

in reply to bitterbub

I think he just means the e3 insider leak that came out over the weekend. I don't recall a dev tweeting about COD: AW coming to Wii U.

Level 3

in reply to expresso83

I never heard about anything that came out during the weekend. However, if someone could provide a link to this it'd be great.

Level 21

in reply to bitterbub

You mean the link in the topic thread provided by the OP?

Level 3

in reply to expresso83

You'll be very disappointed then.

Except for BO2 every year people say "this year cod won't arrive on wii u", every fuc*** year

This happened exactly 12 months ago:

Infinity Ward’s Executive Producer Mark Rubin now says that Call of Duty: Ghosts may or may not come to Wii U. Rubin says even he doesn’t know if the eagerly awaited game is coming to the platform and that he’s not allowed to talk about the fact that he doesn’t know if Ghosts is coming to Wii U. Rubin says that if the game does come to the Wii U then it’s more likely to look like the current generation version of the game, rather than the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One versions.

“Ha! You know that’s funny, because I don’t even know the answer to that. I swear to God, I don’t. I was trying to say in the interview [that] I really don’t know and I’m not supposed to talk about it. I’m not supposed to talk about the fact that I don’t know.

Could it look as good as the other current-gen SKUs? ”I imagine [it could], yeah. If you look at the hardware specs, I think it would be more in line with 360 and PS3, but I’m not sure. There could be some things [in the hardware] that bump it up a little higher than that,” he answered. “I haven’t played with it enough to know. I have one at home, and I think it’s cool; I can’t stop playing ZombiU.”

I'm really tired to hear paople saying "the game won't come"

Level 6

in reply to expresso83

so how long do you guys really think nintendo is continue licensing unsupported, buggy, glitchy messes? im just sayin.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

well who knows but for now im going to enjoy playing mario kart 8 and pikmin 3 i just downloaded yesterday from club nintendo

Level 7

in reply to NkoSekirei

i got the same and now have to fight my girlfriend for the system, she loves those damn pikmin.

Level 29

Studios