Early "midnight" buyers outside NA

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Early "midnight" buyers outside NA

If any of you buy this game on midnight launch or November 5th, can you post your "early" impressions here?

I'm not gonna buy the game till I hear about the Wiimote impressions, but if they are good, I may buy this game early on November 5th, as there is usually several hours of difference between, say, Europe and North America

Thanks!

Level 11
16 REPLIES

Re: Early "midnight" buyers outside NA

in reply to ichilenozo

Some people got the game early. This dude on reddit who has the game claims wiimote is more fluid than in bo2.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Not believing you till you send me the link!!!

I just decided to order this game online cause in Canada a famous electronics store (Futureshop) had a huge sale, and Ghosts was 10% off and splinter cell 50% off !!!!...sadly this means that the game will come from Toronto to the East coast in few days....I'm hoping that I will get the game in Friday, and I still can cancel if I get info before midnight today

p.s.: why so early padi?...going to school?

Level 11

in reply to ichilenozo
Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to ichilenozo

Future Shop has had some great deals lately, but if I do get it, i'll probably wait until the boxing day sale, or used at EB Games.

Level 6

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

ThtGyNTheBckgrnd wrote:

Future Shop has had some great deals lately, but if I do get it, i'll probably wait until the boxing day sale, or used at EB Games.

Well....the thing is, that every FPS fanatic know that the early one start playing the game, the better. You can get ahead of the next incoming bunch of noobs in terms of perks, weapons, stats, etc. So if I get COD I don't plan to get it beyond a couple of weeks after launch, provided that it's playable.

I just got my copy of splinter cell for 29.99 and I have another game to finish so I'll be fine till next Friday when Ghost suppose to arrive!

Level 11

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

Some people got the game early. This dude on reddit who has the game claims wiimote is more fluid than in bo2.

Yeah but there are some people who post here that say it was fixed in bo2. I know it was still rubbish and thats why I'm going to rent the game for a week before I buy the game and make up my own mind. I just can't trust anyone at this stage, whether it be a dev or a gamer on the interwebs..

Level 21

in reply to ichilenozo

I will get the game from a local store here in Amsterdam The Netherlands and will try to come back here with some feedback about the wiimote handling and lag (over)compensation.

Level 6

in reply to OFC-Giorgio_1967

OFC-Giorgio wrote:

I will get the game from a local store here in Amsterdam The Netherlands and will try to come back here with some feedback about the wiimote handling and lag (over)compensation.

Thanks bud...much appreciated!

Level 11

in reply to ichilenozo

woooooohoooooo got ghosts game, poster and t-shirt from midnight sale @ Mediamarkt Amsterdam

Downloading update now...

Level 6

Studios