Extinction Maps

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Extinction Maps

On the Wii U, has anything been mentioned about adding maps to Extinction? We only have 1 right now :/

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Extinction Maps

in reply to TargetFinderN00B
Solution
‎08-01-2014 05:41 AM

Here's a hint... No

Level 13
47 REPLIES

in reply to TargetFinderN00B

We only have 1 map and only will. They made it dlc. Because IW / Activision are money hungry.   Like really?  Extinction maps should  be unlocked through progress.  Really what happened to things being unlocked due to putting time and effort into something.  Now u have to buy things that should be included in the game

Level 4

in reply to wiiucastiel

cant believe it but i agree completely. nothing but a money grab.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

its as if 60 bucks for a little plastic disc that cost probably 16 cents to make isnt enough or something.

Level 29

in reply to wiiucastiel

Brought to you by Activision Blizzard Inc., We like your money and nothing else! [Catchy tune plays]

Level 13

in reply to wiiucastiel

All of you are wrong the Wii U will have to be getting some sort of DLC Cause if you  take the time to look at the back of your Call Of Duty Ghosts Case Where it says nintendo network you will see that it says Online Multiplay, Voice Chat, Leaderboards And Add On Content Aka  DLC'S so if they do not bring out at least one DLC to the WII U they can be sued For False Advertisements Just Saying

Level 1

in reply to Dragonfox12

I can assure you, if it was possible to sue, someone would have by now. Go ahead, I'm interested to see what happens..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

no man it is very simple and it is very possible but i dont wanna sue dont really care but they have to give out DLC and am sure they will the main 4 not the special ones like skin packs but if they do it will come out about a month after the ps3 dlc come out

Level 1

in reply to Dragonfox12

anyways my point is if we where not to get DLC the case would not say we are yeah they skiped out on the skins and freefall and some game modes but am sure we will get the dlcs and the other game modes down the road got to remember call of duty is new to the wii u

Level 1

in reply to Dragonfox12

Listen, I hate to sound rude to you, but here's the thing. We aren't going to win any lawsuit against the million dollar company that has dozens of lawyers at their hands. Plus, there is nothing in United States law that says that labeling a product with such false claims is illegal. If you try to argue with them that this version is not better then the others, that won't matter either and here is why.

incomplete comparison

I edited my message because I accidentally forgot to say the underlined sentence in the second column)

"Better" means one item is superior to another in some way, while "best" means it is superior to all others in some way. However, advertisers frequently fail to list the way in which they are being compared (price, size, quality, etc.) and, in the case of "better", to what they are comparing (a competitor's product, an earlier version of their own product, or nothing at all). So, without defining how they are using the terms "better" or "best", the terms become meaningless.

Here's how Activision could easily bypass this issue and win a lawsuit. They would argue that the reason it has the value as it's other versions is because we have exclusive features (Motion controls, GamePad off tv play, improved graphics then the Xbox 360 and PS3's version, etc). I heard about a guy that once sued them for Wii U BO2's false advertisement (again, it's a rumor I heard from people on there) and he got beat instantly by multiple lawyers in one session. I don't like giving up (and usually I never do), but I don't believe anyone is going to win against them.

Level 13

Studios