Extinction easy mode is awful

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Extinction easy mode is awful

Seriously what have you done to the game? My rank for co-op has been passed by like 20 plus people since update, aliens give more money, rhinos RUN AWAY FROM YOU, the attack helicopter is now automatically there after setting the nuke.

You go out of your way to please the cheats and glitchers now? Honest players like myself who ENJOYED THE CHALLENGE are now stuck with easy mode? After over 100 EARNED escapes youve gone and ruined the game. Youve literally given me no reason to play that game mode again, especially without dlc.

Level 29
28 REPLIES

Re: Extinction easy mode is awful

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Your points would be vaild if escaping before this wasn't already ridiculously easy.

Level 1

in reply to baconyoloswag42

just wow...that IS my whole point. theyve fixed the nuke glitch and unlimited gun glitch and i guess to make the exploiters happy, (not so butt-hurt) theyve nerfed the game into the ground.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

if anything difficulty should have been increased, or difficulty settings could have been added in custom games, just like zombies, but just like zombies, easy-mode customs shouldnt count for the board. i haven't even played lately because it was too easy to begin with, just something id do for fun and talk with friends, but now its a total joke, i could escape with my eyes closed playing with my feet.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Sounds like Zombies on Black Ops!

Level 37
Highlighted

in reply to nintendon_t

How so, please enlighten me. Tell me how its noob and they are bots and tell us all how great you are and we play modes that are below you. Go troll someone else, there are much more deserving candidates.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Zombies in black ops, with a decent team, was disgustingly easy. Anytime I got a good team together, we would always make it to at least round 30. It was just getting to the theater and just train like mad. It got boring after a while, shame we never got those extra maps. Seriously, zombies was one of the reasons I kept playing BO and BO2, but why only 1 map .

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

but wtf...you never even played with me???

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I never said I did? Wait wut.

Level 33

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I don't think that extinction is now easier than before the patch, it's easy since the day one

Level 6

Studios