Extinction easy mode is awful

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Extinction easy mode is awful

in reply to LucaPac

so imagine how bad it is now.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Well in effect I can't get platinum medals anymore, only silvers and bronzes lately, I think it happens because we easily destroy every hive, especially when the helicopter comes, I notice that scorpions now prefer to attack sentry guns and players than the helicopter, so the helicopter quickly destroys the hives and we kill less aliens...

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

the medals are based on time i believe, thats why people who did the nuke glitch always got platinum, because they would just sprint through the end. i got platinum last escape though. sentry guns now last longer and appear to do more damage, aliens wort 90 insead of 60 for melee, etc. its just ridiculously easy now when it shouldve been made harder. as i said, they made it MUCH easier now since fixing glitches, seems they are going out of their way to help the cheaters.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee ha scritto:

the medals are based on time i believe

No, I discovered the glitch the day before the patch comes out because a friend of mine used it, I got a bronze medal in that match, I had only platinums before that match, I think medals are based on the points/number of aliens killed and now that matches are quicker to complete it's very hard to get a platinum, now the new challenge is to get platinums

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

ive escaped with insanely high scores and got bronze. trust me its time to escape nothing else.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I don't think you can escape faster than me & my group

We use grenades, soflams and gas cylinders to destroy the hives faster . The helicopter never run away because we aim scorpions first, so I believe the medals are based on the number of aliens killed because it's impossible to finish the match quicker than we do

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

friend request me ill show you an even faster way

Level 29

in reply to LucaPac

you dont even need to buy attack chopper for the end anymore, it just comes on its own

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to BobbyMcGee

PM'd ya bud

Level 21

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Yeah, I played extinction and it has changed way to much... I died trying to activate the chopper in that bunker only to learn it is no longer there and 3 seekers blew up and resulted in us losing... I wonder why Infinity did this (I believe it is the same as the other consoles)?

Level 13

Studios