First Hand Experiences? :D

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

First Hand Experiences? :D

Regardless of what anyone else might say, I thank you @A_Trey_U and Co. for what you guys do.

My question would be: Do you have any plans, want, or time to maybe hop online the game and play some matches with us?

Or if it would be you doin' your own thing, it doesn't have to be CoD, though until Mariokart 8 comes out I can't think of much else myself.

Level 18
7 REPLIES

Re: First Hand Experiences? :D

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

pm him next time...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

You're saying you've had luck with that? ;p

And I moreso didn't because I meant it more as a community thing than a personal thing. Though the personal invitation is there as well.

Level 18
Highlighted

Someone from my clan posted your video in our forum, your first time on free fall, because you played a few members of the clan.

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

does this have anything to do with this post?.. jw. and that may explain how the hell it managed like 2500 views already... My top for any other vid, my 3ish year old ones..is like 300ish..maybe? whatever..no complains with that from here im still working on what to do with those youtube vids.. not sure how to edit my gameplays and do voice overs or montages. and i only have like windows movie maker as a program. That was my 2nd ever gameplay vid (both are live). its better than the first, but idk. i ended up mumbling during the actual game.

Level 18

the1andonlyIKY wrote:

does this have anything to do with this post?..

No I guess not, just thought you'd like to know, I'll pm in future..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

I dont mind it, it was just..random and pleasant as well, instead of criticism or such

Level 18

The games I was looking forward this spring have all been pushed back. I was expecting to have, by now, watchdogs, mk8, and smash bros. I have none . I guess that's a good thing, since I have a lot of testing going on atm, and those games would've messed me up.

Level 33

Studios