Fix the thermal/tacker/snipe scopes for wiimote M3G4T0P1C Number3

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Fix the thermal/tacker/snipe scopes for wiimote M3G4T0P1C Number3

Because 2 topics garnering about 100 posts isn't enough to warrant any sort of response from a dev.

Let's Goooooooooooooo!

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Fix the thermal/tacker/snipe scopes for wiimote M3G4T0P1C Number3

in reply to baconyoloswag42

I don't know... this idea of making the Wiimote function like they did in Black Ops 2 (the Target Finder with the Wiimote XD) might be a very unwelcome feature to the DA's in the community. They would just pack their bags and fly to New Xbone City, Microsoft. I can see why we didn't get anything related to this request in any patches.

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

GamebroCrazy wrote:

I don't know... this idea of making the Wiimote function like they did in Black Ops 2 (the Target Finder with the Wiimote XD) might be a very unwelcome feature to the DA's in the community. They would just pack their bags and fly to New Xbone City, Microsoft. I can see why we didn't get anything related to this request in any patches.

I think it was more of a development oversight.  The effect for these scopes was ported over and no one thought to change it.  Or maybe the testers thought it was ok, but the testers also thought the wiimote was good-to-go for launch of BLOPS 2 and it clearly wasn't. 

Level 33

in reply to GamebroCrazy

So you're saying that only DA should be able to use these scopes without gimping themselves?

Yeah, because that is completely fair and totally balances out the controllers. A large portion of the TF users in BO2 were DA users too, so i'm not seeing your point.

It's not fair that I am unable to utilise smoke effectively when playing search and rescue, because the devs decided to make the thermal scope handle like ass.

kthanx.

Level 1

most garbage attachment ever, they should just pull it altogether and burn the coding.

Level 29

The reason a lot of people used tradition controllers for BOII was because the auto aim in that game for it was ridiculously OP.  Sticky aim is one thing, but when the Auto Aim also cancels out recoil and flinching. You reached a whole other level of bullshit.

They need to rework how the tracker sight is with Wiimote. As well, it feels like working with a sniper rifle when you're ADS because of how clunky the controls are.

Level 3

in reply to GamebroCrazy

GamebroCrazy wrote:

TF with DA was worse or at least just as bad.  That aim assist plus no recoil.  Even if LMGs had some recoil it wouldn't matter.  The opponent would be dead before it effected the AA. 

Level 33

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Umm, yeah because the quick scoping for the DAs is so fair to start with.  Why should only one controller be able to use a very useful sitecope?  I use the wii-mote and can't use the tracker, sniper or thermal as they are way to clunky.  Just crap and unfair.

Level 1

in reply to BennyDangerous

Preach!

We have been living under DA oppression for too long. No more shall we be treated as second class citizens, silenced by DA users as they try an hush our attempts at eQualiTy.

With brave posters like you at my side, our cause will continue to grow. We will have a voice, and I will not falter until our demands are recognized, no matter how many accounts get banned.

#FightThePower

Level 1

Bump.

Level 1

Studios