Freefall review

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Freefall review

Let's calm down and actually review the god damn map. I don't like it. Meh, too crowded...too small. I guess I just like big maps and gameplay that's not very fast paced. Maybe i'm just getting old, but that's my honest opinion. So what do you think of the map?

Sidenote, kudos Atreyu. I never saw this coming. Hopefully we get some more kool aid in the future.....that extinction map got boring the first week...would be nice to have more...

Level 33
84 REPLIES

Re: Freefall review

in reply to Padiego

good to see you around. ive always liked the larger maps, thats where my fondness of blops1 comes from. well that and a million other reasons lol. i could play stonehaven all day, even though i know people hate it. there are so many areas of that map i can play well on it with any weapon. i also like all the different flanking routes.

but i also really enjoy strikezone rockin the ak, mtar works really well for me on freefall, especially all the reload spots and cover to duck behind, great for the ghillie suit even though youd think it wouldnt blend in because everything looks very industrial.

i dont think anybody is allwowed to complain about freefall on the wiiu after all the dlc chants, doesnt a fairy die every time you do or something?

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Padders hasn't been on skype in like 2 months. He missed out on the revival of Grom YES! he's alive!!!! oh wait this only applies to Pauly....ermm Nap maybe. Nintendon't knows since he's been on skype. Oh and Arab since he's back.

Level 7

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

It's been a while. My phone can't handle skype, it drains the battery like a mother. I'll get the galaxy s5 when it comes out, and then i'll be on skype all the time. But for now, I'm just back in the forums. I needed a break from it.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

GROMS ALIVE AND WAITIN FOR U

Level 7

in reply to Padiego

I like the map because it's new and for what it means/could mean (eShop). Not a huge fan of it only because it's a campers paradise on hardcore. I'm also having trouble distinguishing the enemy by way of frame rate drops and/or color balance. Don't have that problem on other maps. So I have to slow down on it and lurk. It's a fun shotgun map though. I'm glad it's in the rotation.

Level 23

in reply to Padiego

I played it once with bots, I share your opinion, except I don't mind fast paced maps, but nothing much to shout about, maybe that's why it was free on release for the other consoles, and now us. Yep, its nothing special and the novelty lasted as long as it took to download..

Level 21

in reply to Padiego

I agree with some of these statements but overall i like it.

pros: new

opens the door to future dlc?

compact with lots of cover

dynamic

more variety to maps on ghosts

cons: coloring is too dark and blue

took forever to get

Level 2

in reply to imAudi5000

Apart from the map, the lag comp/lag (matchmaking, to keep Bobby happy) BS just makes it all pointless. Its a gloss over of a really bad game and the connection problems many people have suffered since the launch of the WiiU. To make a desperate community like ours happy all they have to do is throw you a bone and munch munch munch, just listen to you all, how easy is it to please you..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Apart from the map, the lag comp/lag (matchmaking, to keep Bobby happy) BS just makes it all pointless. Its a gloss over of a really bad game and the connection problems many people have suffered since the launch of the WiiU. To make a desperate community like ours happy all they have to do is throw you a bone and munch munch munch, just listen to you all, how easy is it to please you..

We don't have your issues.  You won't be pleased until your lag is fixed.  I just need a few bugs fixed (and I think they were, still waiting on more detailed patch note info) and when you throw a new map on top of that it makes me quite happy. 

Level 33

Studios