Game Freeze Occurrences Chart (Post Dec 5 Patch)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Game Freeze Occurrences Chart (Post Dec 5 Patch)

Going off of Pwnsweet's idea, as a community we should compile a list of random game freezes and help our devs out. I hope A_Trey_U approves this thought as well. If you can identify almost exact circumstances, message me or maybe someone like Pwnsweet there, who can relay the information to me, or post (to the best of your knowledge) the exact circumstances of your game freeze with as many important details as you can in the comments below. If your report is too vague, it will be disregarded, for we need quality information for a difficult-to-identify problem like this, such as mode or lobby screen, map, general area, action level (AL) [high, moderate, low], in a party or not, or anything else that may be vital information. This thread will update with new counts and information every time I am on here, as long as you guys keep it going. I am also going to make a new thread after every patch, so keep yourself updated on the actual thread as well.

Party - ///

Solo - /

1. Searching

TDM - /

2. During Match

Mode

AL

Domination:

a. Stormfront

A Flag -

B Flag - ///

C Flag -

Hi - ///

Mod -

Low -

Issues that are going to be disregarded at this time: freezing on the Raven in the intro, [we'll call it] the LobbyFreeze101

Both of these are presumed to be fixed in an upcoming patch; the latter is on all systems

Level 18
12 REPLIES

Re: Game Freeze Occurrences Chart (Post Dec 5 Patch)

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

I really want the community to get behind this. I would really like to see the freezing issues resolved. As a community we can figure this out if we work together so please lend your support.

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Dyou think my description and info suffices? Any suggestions to add, subtract, or clarify, or anything else?

Level 18

I think the chart is confusing

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

I haven't had any freezes yet but the chart is ok, at least for me. I haven't played since Friday due to it takes too long to find a game these days..

Level 21

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Well how might you change it?:/

Level 18

idk how im supposed to be responding to this, but i have 4-5 freezes a day. occasionally i know when its the glitch, as my scores will be high and we will be destroying, but just as often it seems to happen on its own, if there is lots of action taking place like streaks being called in.

Level 29

3 Freezes in the last couple of days (none before):

- 2 of them on Stormfront (DOM near B, one time the moment I called in the dog) while beeing Party Leader
- 1 during pregame lobby while texting message when match started

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Ryumaou

Mode of the lobby freeze?

Level 18

Pretty sure it was a Domination lobby.

Level 6

Studios