Game Freeze Occurrences Chart (Post Dec 5 Patch)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: Game Freeze Occurrences Chart (Post Dec 5 Patch)

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

I've been getting/noticing a lot of freezing in Squads - Safeguard. Once while I was hosting my Wii U froze out at round 20 of 40. Then another time I wasn't hosting I froze out at round 3 of 40. I then rejoined that match and we lost later on into the 20’s.

Had a friend report he was hosting a match and his Wii U froze on round 16/20. So it seems a fair bit random...

I’ll keep playing and see if any patterns develop but I hope Atreyu and company can give it the once over since it's such a fun mode but the random freezing is killing the mood.

Also...

I need more experiences to confirm this but the Trinity Rocket in Squads (with Wii Remote) has been causing some issues, too. I had a friend who used it and the laptop was stuck on his screen and wouldn't go away until he died. Right after I used a Trinity Rocket I couldn't switch to my other weapon (left on dpad) or use (A) to revive.

Level 1

I don't understand the chart/map/thing, but the only time I've had a game freeze w/ buzzing is when I accidentally followed an ally into a domination match on Whiteout. It froze when I was at B flag. There was a lot going on so it acted like the U couldn't process all that info. Think there were 6 people in the B flag tunnel fighting, a care package coming in and a battle hind flying around.

I can't recall any other game freeze since launch.

Level 23

We are releasing an update today to resolve the exploit that is freezing machines.  This information will be more useful after that update is released.  Thanks.

Studios