Game keeps freezing. @A_TREY_U

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Game keeps freezing. @A_TREY_U

After most matches the lobby screen will hard lock (so I cannot o anything) and then eventually end in a freeze.

I ahve forzen in loads of online matches as well. I was hit by a throwing knife on infected and I froze.

This is getting very old. I froze 4 times within 10 minutes earlier, each time having to power down my wii U and then boot it back up.

This has only been happening after the download of Free Fall.

Level 7
27 REPLIES

Re: Game keeps freezing. @A_TREY_U

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

I've been freezing on and off since I have bought the game.  It happens to me when my Wii U is trying to process too much information.

Game Pad, TV coop, running frantically, Map changes like Tremor, explosions, and lag.  I like falling through the map though, falling for about a minute and being disconnected from the host.

Level 14

in reply to HEREIAMNOW

Been playing since Dec and never had 1 freeze.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to expresso83

LOL! You Lying.

Level 3

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

Has been happening to the whole community... I can't even think about what causes it to crash... This might be something that won't be fixed sadly...

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Whole community is a stretch. Even from the poll conducted on his forum, and my personal experience, I have not experience any freezes whatsoever playing Ghosts (I only play online, can't say what happens single player)

Overall with the Wii U, very solid playing experiences. The only freeze that happened to me was Arkham Origins froze during a save once, but luckily, it unfroze about 20 seconds later.

Level 3

in reply to expresso83

expresso83 wrote:

Whole community is a stretch. Even from the poll conducted on his forum, and my personal experience, I have not experience any freezes whatsoever playing Ghosts (I only play online, can't say what happens single player)

no, it isnt a stretch. i couldnt count on both hands and feet the number of freezes ive had, during the loading screen, in lobbies, and in game. easily 50 times.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I guess I am one of the lucky ones then who hasn't encountered any freezes (yet) - I have no reason to lie either. Oh well.

Level 3

in reply to BobbyMcGee

You know you can skip through the loading screen?

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

yeah, back when it was REALLY bad before the patch iky suggested that and ive been doing it ever since. usually i like to let these games load up nice and slow though,rushing through the menu's always caused me problems.

Level 29

Studios