Have you guys seen this? How excited are you for Ghosts?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Have you guys seen this? How excited are you for Ghosts?

"Pre-ordered? Chancing it. "My parents love me" "

ROFL. Seems like Activision knows who their target audience is......

All jokes aside, how excited are you for Ghosts? Like...who was it...Nintendon't I think? Yeah, like Nintendon't said, not many people are excited for Ghosts...seems like no one cares anymore.

I remember making mothertrucking podcast episodes with Grombloodboy and Momskirbyok talking about MW3(Mostly me b**ching about how small the maps were. Called it. WOOT!). I remember when BO came out, all of my friends were talking about it. Now..no one cares. There was a bit of hype for BO2, mostly because it was the first HD CoD to support Wiimote.....but now..meh. Are any of you guys excited?(How many times have I said this already? I think twice..). If so, are you going to be the sole person to buy a Wii U copy at midnight? Did you pre-order? Are you going to? How many dogs do you own?

Me? Well....I want to play it but I haven't seen any gameplay videos at all....any information about Ghosts, I get from reddit(that's where I found this funky flowchart). Since reddit hates CoD, ther'es not much info about Ghosts other than posts making fun of it and how GTA V Online is going to be "cleansed" once Ghosts come out. Basically....I know nothing about Ghosts. I haven't preordered(no need to, there's always copies around...) and I won't be there at midnight. However...depends on how I'm feeling that day...I may buy it out of impulse. If I can control myself, I'll just get it used later on.

What was I talking about again?

Level 33
10 REPLIES

Re: Have you guys seen this? How excited are you for Ghosts?

in reply to Padiego

The flowchart basically implies that Wii U is current gen lol.

Level 37

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

"Pre-ordered? Chancing it. "My parents love me" "

ROFL. Seems like Activision knows who their target audience is......

All jokes aside, how excited are you for Ghosts? Like...who was it...Nintendon't I think? Yeah, like Nintendon't said, not many people are excited for Ghosts...seems like no one cares anymore.

I remember making mothertrucking podcast episodes with Grombloodboy and Momskirbyok talking about MW3(Mostly me b**ching about how small the maps were. Called it. WOOT!). I remember when BO came out, all of my friends were talking about it. Now..no one cares. There was a bit of hype for BO2, mostly because it was the first HD CoD to support Wiimote.....but now..meh. Are any of you guys excited?(How many times have I said this already? I think twice..). If so, are you going to be the sole person to buy a Wii U copy at midnight? Did you pre-order? Are you going to? How many dogs do you own?

Me? Well....I want to play it but I haven't seen any gameplay videos at all....any information about Ghosts, I get from reddit(that's where I found this funky flowchart). Since reddit hates CoD, ther'es not much info about Ghosts other than posts making fun of it and how GTA V Online is going to be "cleansed" once Ghosts come out. Basically....I know nothing about Ghosts. I haven't preordered(no need to, there's always copies around...) and I won't be there at midnight. However...depends on how I'm feeling that day...I may buy it out of impulse. If I can control myself, I'll just get it used later on.

What was I talking about again?

I got this chart thingy in an email today, well, its really for my son who has an xbox on my email account. But no, I couldn't be any less excited by ghosts than I already am, even though some people in my clan are worried if we don't all give act/arch more money to give them reason to release unfinished untested games to do nothing but make huge profits from a legal loop hole which seems to let them get away with it. 2nd hand boys, will you ever learn?

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to WiimotesRus02

i'm kind of excited but not really i am still debating whether to get the game for Christmas

Level 6

in reply to Padiego

You know what saddens me? The fact that I like the type of game;  I want to play it...but CoD just feels bleh to me.  It doesnt get my attention anymore.

Level 10

in reply to Padiego

SOMEONE TELL ME WHO JAKERS IS?!?!?!

KrYpT FaKies real name was Jake o.o but he hasn't be on skype since like December.

Level 26

in reply to fissuresofreque

I believe he's a hacker from the Wii days..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

well that's enough info to know he doesn't deserve anyones attention. Hackers lack skill but crave the ability to compete.

Level 13

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

and I won't be there at midnight. However...depends on how I'm feeling that day...I may buy it out of impulse. If I can control myself, I'll just get it used later on.

Who are you kidding? You'll be there at midnight, and you wont be able to get home quick enough after you get your pre-ordered copy of ghosts, all in the hopes of being the first one to log into multiplayer online.

Level 9

in reply to Chad___

I won't, I can assure you. I haven't preordered(lulwhy? there's always copies around), not to mention tuesday is payday so I won't have the money at midnight. Also...schoolnight...and I'm pretty sure I have work that monday...i'll be tired...zzzz

Level 33

Studios