Hey guys :)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Hey guys :)

in reply to Incredible_Mr

seriously im not trolling, you NEED to be wired on this title. ask pauly, im not exaggerating.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

seriously im not trolling, you NEED to be wired on this title. ask pauly, im not exaggerating.

He's definitely not exaggerating, the first thing I noticed going wired was smoother games and even the graphics improved. But you have to make sure to buy a fast Ethernet/lan cable. That aside, I had to go wired in any case, because since upgrading my internet I kept getting disconnected from the server after 45mins to an hour of playing, and every time I came back on I had a strict nat, wired conn stopped that and its been better ever since. My useless kdr has already gone up from .90 to .94 since this weekend. Yeah I still get games where I go seriously negative, but somewhere in the night I'll make up for it. It even helped a little in BO2, but I just can't get used to the awful wiimote again, every time I try I get pee'd off by the trolls and quit..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

I was looking at mine for the week or month and noticed you were near 1.40, hate to say I told you so.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

I was looking at mine for the week or month and noticed you were near 1.40, hate to say I told you so.

I was looking at my over all, but blimey Riley, I'm happy with that

Level 21

in reply to BobbyMcGee

and also..you could probably back me up on this one..didnt nap say he had to tweak is settings between the games? (BO2 n Ghosts) cuz they run differently

Level 18
Highlighted

Welcome back. I was wondering where you went. I just assumed that you deleted me from your friends list.

Level 6

Level 29

i used to laugh when people would say to go wired...it honestly got to the point where i was on my THIRD router and my cable tech was sitting on my livingroom floor like "seriously, your router is like a foot from your console, why dont you just go wired???" until i finally bit the bullet and bought an adapter. im a zombies player, a diehard zombies player, and the errors and disconnects would not stop. after going wired i left my u on 3 days straight, pausing to sleep, and got the solo record that still stands. seriously, thats saying something. before i would be disconnected every game, but never since.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Im not going wired again, the hub is in the front room, and I game upstairs. The last time I tried we had major connection issues with other wifi stuff like ipads etc, coz the speed dropped from 15 to 2 coz the modem was away from the hub. I did take the wiiu into the front room and tried for a long spell in bo2 and it makde NO difference, and id rather not play the game than go through that every day.

I actually have an xbox and about 30 games ive never played. Im gona try lmgs and possibly playing defensive, other than that I cant play this much longer. The ONLY gun I can get kills with seems to be the 2nd smg with rapid fire and grip, but the range is pish and the maps are big.

Level 5

theres...oh i forget what its called now...but basically you have these things that plug into the electrical outlets. you plug an ethernet cord from the router or whatever into one and another one from the second one to whatever you wanna hardwire. it sends the hardwired connection through your electrical wiring and out the other side, allowing for hardwired connection at various other places in your home

Level 18

Studios