Hey guys :)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Hey guys :)

in reply to M4GNUM

M4GNUM wrote:

What's up with thing where you will go to activate/pull out your Sentry, but instead your soldiers hand comes out and he presses a button on some radio/controller thingy. You have to activate it again in order to see it? Does that happen to you? It has happened with another scorestreak, but I can't remember. IMS maybe. Don't press a button, just give me the damn thing!

I would take great netcode, matchmaking, and (truly) dedicated servers over DLC, dynamic maps or a stupid dog that they probably spent $2M on.

That happens to me a lot.  No idea what it is.  It's like I have to ignore a call on my iphone before I pull out my sentry gun.  Dafuq? 

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to like2nap03

like2nap03 wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

What's up with thing where you will go to activate/pull out your Sentry, but instead your soldiers hand comes out and he presses a button on some radio/controller thingy. You have to activate it again in order to see it? Does that happen to you? It has happened with another scorestreak, but I can't remember. IMS maybe. Don't press a button, just give me the damn thing!

I would take great netcode, matchmaking, and (truly) dedicated servers over DLC, dynamic maps or a stupid dog that they probably spent $2M on.

That happens to me a lot.  No idea what it is.  It's like I have to ignore a call on my iphone before I pull out my sentry gun.  Dafuq?

LOL...cell phone call prior to deploying sentry - EXACTLY!

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

M4GNUM wrote:

like2nap03 wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

its the animation used for calling in uncontrolled killsttreaks. the only one that is different is when you whistle to call riley. the animation for battlehind is the remote.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

like2nap03 wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

its the animation used for calling in uncontrolled killsttreaks. the only one that is different is when you whistle to call riley. the animation for battlehind is the remote.

But it doesn't do it all the time...sometimes the sentry will deploy immediately. The game will have him get out his cell phone at the most inconvenient times.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

i explained a few pages back its a really bad host or extremely poor connection (bad matchmaking/region/router firewall) that causes this. something to do with the split second when calling it in doesn't register, fro some reason the host isnt getting that "info" that allows for the sentry to register and "pop up", but you are completing the action on your end so just out pops the remote. think about it.

Level 29

in reply to M4GNUM

M4GNUM wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

like2nap03 wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

But it doesn't do it all the time...sometimes the sentry will deploy immediately. The game will have him get out his cell phone at the most inconvenient times.

you mean like when a ton of action is taking place in a laggy match? believe me, i know.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

ive also called out dogs then gotten killed and sure enough they are still in my streak slot waiting to be called. maybe im two seconds behind host, and in reality i have already been killed? but ive also had multiple whistles without deaths. in the end it is poor connection to host. both scenarios happen at times im sure. i knife the sh!t out of people as maniac and they dont die, whats that tell you? i once told gamebro he better not steal my kill, lol, so he hung back and watched me run up to an enemy, my blade passed through his head (gamebro said it looked like i slapped him), and they guy knifed me in the chest. gamebro laughed hysterically at that one.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Check inbox..

Level 21

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Dude in blops2 when I played on any search option, ive shot down lodestars, respawned and been killed by the thing that id just shot down and been credited the XP for, lol

Level 5

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Even reading that happen, makes me angry, lol, im so over this game

Level 5

Studios