Hey guys :)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Hey guys :)

in reply to Incredible_Mr

keep telling you, you cannot compare anything in ghosts to blops2. they dont run the same. isnt the coding different between treyarch and iw? the streaks are different with different demands on the operating system. its like comparing apples and oranges, yeah they are both fruit, but certainly dont taste the same...

blops2 runs terrible for some, yet ghosts runs great. explain that one?

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Yeah I was speaking to Craszit Saturday night and he quit blops2 after a few weeks coz of the lag, and never came back, but ghosts runs great for him.

MW3 was ok for me though, saying that, Sledgehammer did the MP for that game, not IW.

Level 5

Incredible_Mr wrote:

Yeah I was speaking to Craszit Saturday night and he quit blops2 after a few weeks coz of the lag, and never came back, but ghosts runs great for him.

MW3 was ok for me though, saying that, Sledgehammer did the MP for that game, not IW.

i know of/have played with him, he plays well, i remember him mentioning that on miiverse or here, dont remember. isnt he german? or was he from the uk? i forget. iw did the campaign, raven studios handled the multiplayer...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Hes German, really nice guy, sense of humour too, and good player.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

keep telling you, you cannot compare anything in ghosts to blops2. they dont run the same. isnt the coding different between treyarch and iw? the streaks are different with different demands on the operating system. its like comparing apples and oranges, yeah they are both fruit, but certainly dont taste the same...

blops2 runs terrible for some, yet ghosts runs great. explain that one?

From what I understand they have different netcode, but I'm sure some of the porting is used on both - might be part of the problem.

BO2 was HORRIBLE for me. Ghosts is better. It's the opposite for some. IW titles run a lot better for me than 3A.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

Its the reverse for me, I can honestly say Ghosts is the worst connection ever for me personaly. On freefall the screen constantly jumps, and I just die over and over

Level 5

Well...you aren't supposed to play on a trampoline, so...

Level 23

Incredible_Mr wrote:

On freefall the screen constantly jumps,

It does for everyone..

Level 21

Incredible_Mr wrote:

Its the reverse for me, I can honestly say Ghosts is the worst connection ever for me personaly. On freefall the screen constantly jumps, and I just die over and over

i ranted and raved about framerate being ok this title, especially compared to the framerate drops i could cause in zombies last title. i think a lot of people cant tell the difference between fps drops and lag, im fairly good at it. my gawd the framerate drops on that map are hands down the worst in any cod ive played. that is what you are seeing my friend. crippling, gun battle-losing framerate drops. i wish pwnsweet was still around to test that map in particular.

Level 29

in reply to WiimotesRus02

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I don't hate anyone, well, maybe one person lol. Send me a friend request, my NNID is Paulywarp. I've been playing some core recently and doing not too bad, so,,, feel free..

I sent Bobby an invite today but he didn't join me

i was pretty intent on golding my ak today, so i wasnt paying the best attention to anything. god damn though, since finishing up ghillie suit and other operations im not to comfortable with my kd has skyrocketed, after like 5000 kills this month its around 3.5 .

Level 29

Studios