I had an idea for Riley the wonder dog.

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

I had an idea for Riley the wonder dog.

Shouldn't sitrep, or something, show that evil ball of fur on the minimap?  I think an oracle does, or recon maybe (someone help me out with that one), but shouldn't he show up just the same as a sentry gun with sitrep?  Or a satcom?    He hardly ever makes enough noise for you to know he's there.  Run up on him and he eats your throat from 15 feet way with no warning. 

At least give us a tennis ball that we can throw to distract him!

Ok ok.  Seriously, what do y'all think?  Should sitrep make him show up on the map like it does other equipment?  I think it should.  Thoughts?

Level 33
26 REPLIES

Re: I had an idea for Riley the wonder dog.

in reply to like2nap03

I don't want to lower his health though.  It wouldn't be worth five kills if you could drop him in 3 shots like you do a person.  I don't care if that makes him a mutant super dog.  It's kinda needed.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Show up on sitrep is good or make more noise before he eats you.

Level 9

in reply to LastShadowCOD

give him a bell for his collar? XD

Level 18

in reply to like2nap03

The dog is fine. You can hear his foot steps (paw steps?), he growls before you see him, and he's not that hard to kill. The ONLY thing I would complain about is that he lunges too far back, but I think that's a weak argument...because, you know, he's a dog and they do that sort of thing. The dog is camper justice.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

M4GNUM wrote:

The dog is fine. You can hear his foot steps (paw steps?), he growls before you see him, and he's not that hard to kill. The ONLY thing I would complain about is that he lunges too far back, but I think that's a weak argument...because, you know, he's a dog and they do that sort of thing. The dog is camper justice.

I rarely hear him.  He makes all kinds of racket when he's following me, but when someone else has him (disloyal lil' beast!) I normally don't notice him until he eats my face.  I'm a soundwhore too.  Kinda weird that hardly ever here him.  Then again it could be lag.  I've noticed that when Black Ops 2 is lagging for me (thankfully that's rare), it's not just the character models.  The footsteps lag too.  Meaning the guy sounds further away from me than he actually is.  Could be the same issue.  This game is lags quite often for me right now.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Make a gamemode where it's 6 human players vs. a wave of Rileys and i'll be happy....

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

happens in safeguard.. cept you can have a max of 4 people

Level 18

in reply to like2nap03

How about just get rid of that stupid killstreak altogether. If a camper can get 5 kills, game over. As soon as you walk in the door you're dead. If not completely removing it, make it louder and make it have to touch you to kill, not this stupid 5 meter leap where you can't do anything.

Level 1

in reply to dwho5

blow up said camper and his poochie from a safe distance. or just know where the guy is so you can drop him before the dog gets you. then he will respawn and the dog will come out to go find him. and hopefully someone can kill it. or the guy gets locky and the dog takes out the entire team

Level 18

Studios