I have the game and...it has problems.

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: I have the game and...it has problems.

in reply to Pwnsweet1

It happens a lot.

Last night, I was in a pretty secure area (plenty of team around etc) so I took a moment to find a quiet corner and tweak my control settings. As I come out of the menu, an enemy spawns tight in the corner behind me, stabs me and proceeds to take out half my squad. Lucky them, not so lucky us.

It goes both ways, but a fix would be quite nice.

(they should do a spiteful mode, where the higher you are up the leaderboard, the deeper you get spawned into enemy territory, with your weapons in a care package close by, so you have to knife your way out!)

But it would be nice to spawn on teammates only, in the normal game.

Level 6

in reply to Pwnsweet1

So, this game is just another failure and since I'm a Wiimoter... You'd recommend me not to buy it Pwnsweet?

I can't believe this shit...

Level 18

in reply to Convict7

I think if he told you to not buy it the thread will get locked..

Level 21

in reply to Convict7

Convict7 wrote:

So, this game is just another failure and since I'm a Wiimoter... You'd recommend me not to buy it Pwnsweet?

I can't believe this ****...

It's not that bad.  They messed up jumping (again) and they didn't add the ADS sensitivity.  The DID however fix the ADS lock problem (the problem is described in the link in the OP) and that is huge.  It was my only problem with the controls.  Other than that deal where you try to sprint and end up controlling a killstreak (sentry gun for example) which is related to the sprint/mantle problem that this game has.  Which did return from BLOPS2.  We should keep bumping this thread.  And even add to it.  Or make a new thread with these issues listed that we can add to as we come up with more problems. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

List a bunch of problems that should have existed in the first place and say's not that bad.

Compared to BOII where we suffered immolation, only getting third degree burns on our hands would be considered, 'not bad' in comparison.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to like2nap03

I've seen positive feedback for the game, larger maps seems good, I always prefer long distance fights, there is actual skill in those, but this is what worries me, if the aim is still as choppy as it was in BO2, then it cuts down my ability to aim properly at moving targets, but still, I think I'll give Ghosts a chance, but 60 euros is too much, got to find it closer to 40

Level 18

in reply to Pwnsweet1

okay bad spawning seems to be kept, wiimote was improved although not greatly. the wiiU version is poorly optimized but not enough to draw from the game unless you are sensative to the issues(though many preffer the higher quality). map design seems improved from BO2 and MW3 but still containing flaws, lagcomp is unknown in this game atm.

Level 22

in reply to Pwnsweet1

All I see is whining.

Level 5

in reply to SinCaraxx

Like you do on miiverse, nothing is quite right for you either huh...

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

wut...? What consider "whining" must be something completely different lol. Magnum, seems you still haven't matured eh? Well at least you cant troll anymore like a dummy

Level 5

Studios