I keep trying, but I'm just not enjoying this title...

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: I keep trying, but I'm just not enjoying this title...

in reply to Ronin2012

I know dozons of people who would happily pay double for this game if it had more time spent on it, tested properly so it ran flawless from day one. So I guess the game makers are shooting themselves in the foot. All the complaints in this forum should tell them something, about their reputation for one thing..

Level 21

Re: I keep trying, but I'm just not enjoying this title...

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Lots of features in this game I love. Maps, equipment, accolades... I know a bunch of thought went into the game. Unfortunately the implementation of all that seems rushed and "third tier". I've bought games out of the bargain bin that work better. I paid full price for a game that's worth a third of what I paid. And now that the update has totally screwed up 'mote controls. Not just he AA, but even just moving around is horrible. Clunky and robotic. Cripes, I can't even climb up a freakin' obstacle! Screen says "Press A to climb" I press. I jump. I press and jump. I press forward, A and jump. By the time I FINALLY start to climb through a window or over a wall... shot in the back by the guy that just spawned behind me.

It was infinitely more playable BEFORE the update "fixed" things.

Level 7

Studios