IS THIS THE WORST COD YET?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: IS THIS THE WORST COD YET?

in reply to SinCaraxx

Another ten seconds of your precious life wasted waaaah waaaah waaaah, and so precious that you can spend time trolling my posts .......true story

Level 1

in reply to SinCaraxx

SinCaraxx wrote:

game is fine sheesh "waaah waaah waah"

Then why are you wasting your time here then? If the game was working fine for me I would be playing it, not coming here to troll. Sad sad man. And to think you started off in the "Old Guys" clan, who describe themselves as mature. Mature men don't wear masks..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

I love how you have taken your time to reply to me just so you can try and be meaningful but sadly it's not happening for you is it? I play the game and type here. Is my free time to do as I see fit.

I also like how you know my history so I am going to assume you were friends with people in OG's then you should also know they used to hack their behinds off so is nothing to be proud worth mentioning.

Lastly, my mask is a symbol when I go to different tourneys. It garners some attention and a little bit of fandom and to me maturity is not labelled by that so nice try.

Please do continue to comment on my posts so I can just endlessly rick roll you since you want to waste time writing nonsense.

Level 5

in reply to mote-rage

Yes. In my opinion this is the worse CoD to date. The terrible spawns. The huge maps. The fact that you die in 2 bullets. And the fact that the maps promote camping.

Level 1

in reply to ImprovedSupa

I agree, they needa do something about the insta kills on this game. By the time you see an enemy on your screen, if the dude shoots you 1st you die in like 2 bullets. Or, even when you want to do a 180 and TURN ON an enemy behind you, you can't because it's nearly impossible. You'd die. I turned on 1 kid so far, opposed to BO2 I could turn on anyone any day Maybe they should reduce the bullet damage on all the weapons so they take 1 extra bullet to kill? Or increase health to 110%? Idk but I agree the insta kills are annoying. And I also agree that the maps promote camping, go play TDM, KC, Even Blitz, people camp all the time. That's why I try to play Domination & Cranked, because players actually move. Majority of the time.

Level 6

in reply to RawJustice
You die quickly for sure, but I think (also) the issue is that you're not getting damage markers. Being shot at for a while and then all of the damage comes at one point - bang, you're dead.
Level 9

in reply to LastShadowCOD

this/\. i also take damage, blood splatters my screen, and there is no audio. no gunshots, no sounds of impact, no vocalization from my character. looks like im being shot at with silent red paintballs...

Level 29

in reply to mote-rage

um no mw3 takes the pure garbage award ever especially wen it was infested with hackers and $hit

Level 7

in reply to mote-rage

anyone notice the lag getting worse and worse as time goes on? when i first got on i got a occasinal lagspike every 3rd-5th game, last time i got on every other game was near unplayable half the time it was so bad. it was in the unacceptable range durring the majority of the game, nomatter what lobby i joined or was in.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

Same for me, lastnight was the worst experience yet on ghosts. Infact in most games, I was having gun battles with people who were standing in one place, yet after I died he was somewhere completely different. I would say they had a chance to walk behind me casually and stab me. On their screen they must have thought I was shooting at someone else because I certainly wasn't shooting at them..

Level 21

Studios