Is this game playable for Rushers?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Is this game playable for Rushers?

I have been watching gameplay and checking out the usually i get the new cod installments but the maps are so huge and design looks awful alot is this game built for campers or other styles of play?

Level 8
19 REPLIES

Re: Is this game playable for Rushers?

in reply to Linyao

Nope, people cried that Black Ops 2 was too rusher based, and they dumbed down this one for campers.

Level 11

in reply to GermanicMexican

Haha...no Black Ops 2/Modern Warfare 3 maps were dumbed down to support bad rushers.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

More like Black Ops 1/Ghost was made for people who can't rush.

Level 11

i would side with nintendont on this one. to make a map spacificly for rushers, you actualy have to go and design a map spacificly for rushers. if you just go ham and through a map together, your probly going to get something along the lines of BO or MW2 maps, which arnt designed for rushers. you can still rush, but spawning is limiting it alot more than map design. not to mention i have found very few actual campers. (sitting in corners or down streight paths ADS'ing the whole time.)
Level 22
Highlighted

in reply to Linyao

Its a campers paradise, you'll hate it, buy the game..

Level 21

in reply to Linyao

Rushing is still very possible. It just requires more thought and strategy ompared to MW3/BO2. It's similar to Black Ops 1 rushing.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Rushing is run around and win by skill and reflexes. Black Ops 1 was use Ghost with a silenced FAMAS and wait for someone to come through,

Level 11

Black Ops 1 was so easy when it came to rushing in that game. I mean hard core rushing not the defensive/move around a bit like in Ghosts. . All the camping positions in that game were so obvious. No one ever switched it up. I could always go to top wood on Firing Range and wall bang through that wall and get a free kill or climb up the ladders on the houses on Nuketown and kill people camping behind the beds. Even if you were caught of guard because of the low bullet damage you had time to react and destroy the other person with xxMLgGunZSkillz.

Level 7

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

What do you mean low bullet damage? FAMAS has a faster killing time than all automatic weapons in any CoD game. If anything Black Ops 1 is the only CoD where good players abused one weapon and didn't rush at all.

Level 11

Studios