Level 13
Highlighted

Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

in reply to Ronin2012

I'm sure they could tell.

in reply to A_Trey_U

i had to make sure.

Now seriously, what are you guys going to do about improving wiimote?  All you have to do is watch killcams to see how the aim can be all over the place with wiimote and analogue can follow you left then right then up then down without moving off you an inch.

Are you saying that you dont acknowledge there is a hosting issue that results in others seeing you before host sees them?

Im sick of having to leave a game as host just to have a chance in competing.

My original messages to you were about this. You asked HOW i knew i was host and I advised you that when i exit the game I get "Migrating Host" come up on the screen before i go back out to the lobby.

I played W@W last night as host and went 55/5. In black ops2 it would be the other way around. If you dont see it then god help all of us

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

Ronin2012 wrote:

i had to make sure.

Now seriously, what are you guys going to do about improving wiimote?  All you have to do is watch killcams to see how the aim can be all over the place with wiimote and analogue can follow you left then right then up then down without moving off you an inch.

He mentioned earlier that they added some improvements from the "fix list" that we had for Black Ops 2.  Though I have to admit I'm very curious as to which fixes were added.  Killcams for the wii remote don't reflect what happened at all.  It will show my gun going everywhere, aiming way off target, even if I kept it perfectly still and was dead on accurate.  The killcams are much more accurate in showing the aim of DA users.  They aren't perfect, but they do a pretty good job of reflecting that DA sticky aim thing going on. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

I never see this. I only ever see the aim being off by like 5 feet. Maybe its different for your killcams though. I mean ive gone back in theater and the killcams are totally differen t. I imagine all the jumping around is the actual path of the bullet, or whatever? Idk

Level 29

in reply to Ronin2012

Ronin2012 wrote:

Terribly balanced wiimote vs analogue experience. I doubt youll get that response from many analogue users, you looked after that set up pretty well and us poor wiimote users, well we just have to put up with players that were garbage in other games all of a sudden magically become like demi gods with laser locking accuracy.

And then the DA users have the nerve to shout down all the Wiimote users in the public lobby for using the only controller that made me want to buy the system in the first place!

I mean, why the hell would you buy this 'now gen' console if it weren't for the unique motion controller???

(Sorry, off topic = permaban)

Level 6

in reply to Major Stains

MajorStains wrote:

And then the DA users have the nerve to shout down all the Wiimote users in the public lobby for using the only controller that made me want to buy the system in the first place!

I mean, why the hell would you buy this 'now gen' console if it weren't for the unique motion controller???

(Sorry, off topic = permaban)

Dont listen to them brother, they are only as good as the controller they use

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

Ronin2012 wrote:

Dont listen to them brother, they are only as good as the controller they use

Not to mention the fact they should be doing their homework or writing a letter to SantyClaus asking for him to bring them an Ouya as they've been 'weally weally good this year!'

Level 6

in reply to Major Stains

Yeah as a da user I disagree. They both have pros and cons. Generally have f I suddenly cant get hitmarkers in the killcam they are wiimote lmg...idk. and generally I know im host if it shows me my whole team is connected in the beginning of the match. Thats how it always is in zombs too. Btw I havent believed in santa claus for around 25 years..

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

No worries MrMcGee.

As I said, my beef is with those that vocally oppose a controller every time they get beat.

When I get my ass handed to me, I just think how I will turn the next game into a win, not get all butt hurt that someone was using a pro controller. There are far more annoying things in the game to worry about (boosters, tk'ers, and the UK lag trap)

And I do hope your not suggesting for one minute that there's no such thing as Father Christmas?

That just shattered the dreams of 90% of CoD players! (Myself included)

Level 6

Studios