`LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

in reply to Major Stains

I defend wiimote as it is just another controller option everytime I hear people cry in lobbies. But like I said, lmg wiimote users can be just as bad as da quickdcopers, but none of you guys would ever acknowledge that. Idk im just to the point where im sick of all the b!tching that comes from both sides.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I agree LMGs/quickscoping are pretty bad when you could just use an AR/SMG and easily get double your score.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Here we go...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Gee shouldnt you get double your score when rushing with mid to close range weapons? Obviously your brilliant opinion that heavy ass long range weapons function the same as qc weapons is total crap and thats all the time im wasting replying to you from this point on. Get a life.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

And I am sad to say saint nic is as much a myth as cod dlc on a Nintendo console.  So much so we all know better than to even speculate or ask about it.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

I defend wiimote as it is just another controller option everytime I hear people cry in lobbies. But like I said, lmg wiimote users can be just as bad as da quickdcopers, but none of you guys would ever acknowledge that. Idk im just to the point where im sick of all the b!tching that comes from both sides.

I think any LMG user can be as bad as DA quickscopers. I think they're worse actually.  Not people running around with them.  That's fine.  It's the camping, headglitching, Target finder variety that I don't like.  I think DA lmg users are much worse than a wiimote LMG user, but that's a debate for another topic. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

As many times as I have seen lmg wiimote users fill the sky with bullets id have to disagree. But like I said, I accept it and move on.

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to Incredible_Mr

One thing the Nintendo Cod community NEEDS to learn is to expect the WORST and hope for the BETTER. Clearly we are not given the right to have our concerns answered. Even after we give them our 60 bucks, we don't have the right to have our concerns answered. Why is it so forbidden to answer a simple question as to if we will have dedicated servers, for all the Wii U users like myself concerned from the lagg experiences that we endured all bo2. But we are given unthoughtful responses like "no information at this time" or "can't discuss any of this pre launch". Basically be quiet, and give me your 60 dollars and figure it out on launch day. What type of business is that? But yet Xbox and Sony users are TOLD they will have dedicated servers. I guess their 60 dollars is worth more than ours. I'm a Nintendo cod supporter since cod3, I've bought them all. That's 370 bucks if you count the 60 I dropped in my pre order for ghosts, and I still can't get all my concerns answered, but only the ones convenient for them to answer. I'm not trying to make this issue about money but its plain disrespect to abandon the consumers who have spent a lot of money supporting your games since cod3. Especially when all we are asking for is CLARITY. You cant do DLC, GREAT, can't have dedicated servers GREAT but give us answers. I would be happy with a YES or NO rather than a you'll never know. And the fact that we don't even receive updates after a certain time is a whole other story. If you can't offer dlc, cool, but maintain the game you sold us, and they wonder why sales are so horrible for bo2, the effort you put in is the success you get out.

Level 1

in reply to bigdaddy0964

I answer the questions I can.  I'm sorry I'm not authorized to answer everything.

Thank you for your loyalty and I'm glad you pre-ordered Ghosts.  Hopefully I'll be able to chat with you here about your thoughts on the game next week.

in reply to A_Trey_U

I'm sorry I assumed you know all the answers. Thank you for staying in touch with the community. I can't wait to pick up my copy at midnight, especially now that you have confirmed the Wii U version will have Extinction Mode. And you can definitely count on my feedback after the game comes out.  

Level 1

Studios