`LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

in reply to WiimotesRus02

I have used cc and ccp since black ops 1 for thousands of hours. I cant be the only one.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I know you're not the only one, I'm just asking a question to A_Tre_U.

Level 21

We've been supporting multiple controllers for multiple titles now, so I'm not sure what you're referring to unless you're going back to Modern Warfare: Reflex. 

Again, we are supporting the WIi U's main controller.  The only option regarding controllers that we could have considered for the Wii U was dropping the Wii Remote altogether, which is something we made sure was not an option for any Treyarch Call of Duty game on a Nintendo platform.

There's no benefit to me using word-play in this type of forum.  I'm here to speak with the community about the game as honestly as I can about the things I'm authorized to speak about.  I'm sorry you are disappointed with how you've been treated.

in reply to A_Trey_U

Trey I asked this during launch of 2 so I will ask again. Can sierra controls be brought over to the gamepad/pro controller? Pretty please? I cannot play clicking on the sticks to run and knife, but really want off tv play...

Level 29

in reply to A_Trey_U

A_Trey_U wrote:

I'm here to speak with the community about the game as honestly as I can about the things I'm authorized to speak about.  I'm sorry you are disappointed with how you've been treated.

May I ask how that whole system works? Every cod game since Wii I always wondered what is going on(if anything) in the background with Activision, Treyarch, and Nintendo, and why there are things that are not "authorized" to talk about.

What are you authorized to speak about? What are you not authorized to speak about, and especially WHY are you not authorized to speak about certain things? Who gives authorization? I find it very odd that there are certain things the Wii/U community never get answered, while they are easily talked about for other consoles/PC. I'm not gonna say it's because your team doesn't care about the Wii/U/Nintendo, I know this has been a common annoying accusation. I'd just like to finally know why we never or can't get answers/information as easily as they are given for others.

If you're not authorized to properly answer this either, could you at least try to answer this as best you can in an authorized fashion?

Thank you.

Level 10

in reply to A_Trey_U

A_Trey_U wrote:

I'm here to speak with the community about the game as honestly as I can

What exactly does that mean, as honestly? I could interperet this in a number of ways, none of them in a good way mind..

Level 21

I want my participation with the community to be a positive and productive experience.  If the posts are accusatory and negative, I'll likely avoid commenting. 

Highlighted

in reply to A_Trey_U

A_Trey_U wrote:

I want my participation with the community to be a positive and productive experience.  If the posts are accusatory and negative, I'll likely avoid commenting.

Before you posted I was in the process of removing a few posts. Feel free to message me via DM or email if someone goes beyond providing feedback / opinions and starts bashing or attacking.

Guys, keep it on point and keep it classy.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Foxhound-Pro wrote:

A_Trey_U wrote:

Before you posted I was in the process of removing a few posts. Feel free to message me via DM or email if someone goes beyond providing feedback / opinions and starts bashing or attacking.

Guys, keep it on point and keep it classy.

ive deleted all my bookmarks etc, and as i said im going to be avoiding this place a while. good to see that people are wanting to pay money to see me 1v1 somebody though! some of you have way to much time on your hands. either way i see im not the only one tired of the drama and bs. ill still be playing daily so the friends on my list, you all know how you are, feel free to text and invite. im sure ill occasionally look in as i have since blops1, before i started posting, but i see nothing productive coming out of these boards anymore, and its a shame. @ gamebro, i will still be updating you via pm or text as far as glitches, had an interesting one earlier which led me here.

if i was wrong about anything i said to anybody, i honestly apologize, ive always spoke my mind, and it gets me into problems every now and then, but i am who i am. im still going to continue playing and enjoying this title, but i am taking my own advice concerning these boards. if its not fun or enjoyable then why bother? i decided to reply with a quote, and if you browse this discussion you can read trey write that it is not in his job description to post here or communicate with anyone, think about that.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

You'll be back....... Sooner than later..

Level 21

Studios