Maniac buff

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Maniac buff

16 REPLIES

Re: Maniac buff

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I haven't got time to watch right now but I will say this about JM, its the most stupid kill streak there is, like the shield, you can get hit by bullets and survive, but someone nudges you with the shield and boom, you die? All stupid..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

idk i kill squad members all the time. the dogs are what p!ss me off with that streak, ive had to knife dogs 3 times as MANIAC, a ten kill streak, only to end up so bloody i die the next time the enemy sneezes at me. everyone says this buff is a glitch, but how? the stacking streaks are the only issue i see, this looks fun.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

its a glitch because - if you read some of the comments - it has been acknowledged as a glitch by activision or whoever, and they are working on fixing it.

funny that it happened in the first place

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

i know what people are "saying" but no way in hell was this accidental. only glitch would be stacking the streak. how could they "accidentally" give a streak a weapon AND a speed nerf?

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

...because speed is all determined by the weapon you're holding?...

Level 18

no. death machine, identical to jugg, in safeguard makes no change in speed. if you run combat knife you are nowhere even close to as fast as maniac.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

well the maniac itself has attributes itself, yes. (its like an armored infected). but giving it a weapon other than the knife would definitely lower its speed. which it obviously does.

honestly my biggest concern was that it DIDNT have the knife. if it did plus a weapon, thatd be awesome. id switch to my knife for on the move, and pull out the gun when needed.

my other thought, is maybe they activated how it was when they were testing/making the game. they could have tried it with a weapon back then, and decided against it

Level 18

same as in multi you cannot switch to just your combat knife with no secondary. all the more reason i feel it is intentional.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

it still carries a throwing knife and a combat knife btw...

Level 29

Studios