Maps Force Camping

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Maps Force Camping

in reply to Major Stains

I'm with you on that war zone mentality. The fist thing I do when I spawn is try to find some cover to reconnoiter my surroundings. And I am tired of getting called a camper just because I'm moving around in the shadows and not out in the open. I was following a rushing teammate yesterday, and he got blasted running through a door. I ducked in a corner and waited for the assassin to come through the door, and when I killed the little squeaker I got called at $%*)& camper.

In short, my opinion is that any yahoo that runs around in the open thinks everybody else is a camper, and a lot of people think if they don't see their assailant that he must be a camper. It's a subjective assessment.

Level 2

in reply to SRPhoenix1

I don't think many would consider moving around in shadows to be camping. Pretty much the consensus is if you're sitting or laying in a corner for more than a few minutes is equivalent to camping. If those shadows are a 25 square foot area like you never leave a room - yes that'd be camping. A lot of the times people get called campers even though they didn't see the "camper" just getting there to kill him. Just have to laugh those off.

I don't think your last paragraph is accurate. Most everyone I know and play with disagree with that. I could say the same sort of thing...anyone who is defending camping that means they are a camper too. But that's probably not accurate as well.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

I am not defending nor condemning camping, or for that matter any other type of gameplay. I play the game to have fun. My point is that any one persons opinion on the matter is subjective, at least to others.

But I would like to be able to leave my chat on without having to listen to the incessant griping about campers, wiimoters, gun choice, etc.. Just play the game however you want (short of boosting or hacking).

Level 2

in reply to SRPhoenix1

Yeah, but it isn't just one person's opinion...the overwhelming consensus is that this game supports and promotes camping...it's common sense, really. I knew it would happen once I saw the maps - they are a campers wet dream. The only people who complain about people complaining (LOL) about campers...are campers. Yes, this game takes a lot slower and strategic approach...but that slow? My one point that I've always made is what if everyone camped? What kind of game would that be? I played one lobby a few days ago that had NOTHING but scared campers on the other team. So we all decided to camp just to prove a point. The high score was 19.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

It is one person's opinion. So what, so is yours. And I am not so much complaining about complaining, as much as I am complaining that they are only complaining. Is that enough complaining? Good. Now can we just all try to get along?

Level 2

in reply to SRPhoenix1

This is the internet, we're not supposed to get along. Now express your opinion so I can disagree!

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Anyone that does not play the way I do is a moron, and should be banned from the game.

Level 2

in reply to Padiego

Play nicely or I'll force you to go feed the ducks

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

These ducks get on my nerves.....I'll feed them the burnt remains of my MW3 disc.

@MAGNUM If Pauly goes into your match and tries to piss you off, just start saying that David Cameron is a very nice man and a great politician.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to Padiego

Go feed dem ducks now lol

Level 21

Studios