Martyr-dog

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Martyr-dog

That's all it is.  Martyrdom in the form of a dog.  That thing hardly ever kills anyone while I'm alive.  I'm surprised he even comes back.  The way he just lets the enemy run around like that.  I figured I'd find an opposing player rubbing his belly or something when I respawned.  I only had one match where he seemed useful and actually attacked players coming after me.  Hate that thing.  Soon as I complete the kill challenge for that guy he's going back to the pet store.

I haven't tried all the killstreaks yet, but the only ones I have found effective so far are the two juggernauts. I'm open to recommendations to replace the mutt after I complete that challenge.  Sentry gun sucks.  Don't recommend that one please. 

Level 33
14 REPLIES

Re: Martyr-dog

in reply to like2nap03

Helo pilot is awesome on open maps, otherwise everyone will be hiding inside.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

same with the loki

Level 18

in reply to like2nap03

That's one of the things I sort of like about Ghosts, all the killstreaks have been nerfed big time so there's no more killstreaks dominating the game. If there's one streak I like so far I'd have to say the gryphon is nice if you get the hang of it.

Level 7

in reply to AsianSensation9

Come on doge ! You had one job....

Level 8

in reply to like2nap03

like2nap03 wrote:

That thing hardly ever kills anyone while I'm alive.  I'm surprised he even comes back.

I got a dog the other night and it just ran off on its own, I went into a building and looked out of a window and there he was running off up a street. He never came to me once, got one kill and that was it, the match ended. I saw him twice during the whole time..

Level 21

in reply to like2nap03

I hate that dog, when im not using it

How is it bad? The Guard Dog easily gets me 4-7 kills if I move in such a way that it isn't too exposed. It's a excellent rushing companion. Coupled at the same time with the Vulture, you'll be a triple threat out there.

Level 14

in reply to BlackMetroid95

same here i love it...

Level 29

BlackMetroid95 wrote:

I hate that dog, when im not using it

How is it bad? The Guard Dog easily gets me 4-7 kills if I move in such a way that it isn't too exposed. It's a excellent rushing companion. Coupled at the same time with the Vulture, you'll be a triple threat out there.

The post says why I think it's bad.  Little bastard doesn't kill anyone until I'm dead. 

Level 33

I tried that, but I couldn't find anybody while I had all 3. I hate that the vulture has a time limit. The dog doesn't. I feel it should be the same as the dog, having a set and unregeneratable health, not a time limit.

Level 18

Studios