Mission 6 Single Player

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Mission 6 Single Player

I am new to the game, just fyi. This may be a stupid question, but I am on Mission 6, Legends Never Die, of COD Ghosts on Wii U. I have made it through the flooded city to the parking garage rooftop door. Rorke says that the rooftop is hot and then my men just stand by the door. I have tried everything and I can not get them to exit onto the rooftop and the game wont let me exit either. There is no turning back I have even tried to restart at the last checkpoint, which is the stairs right before you exit to the rooftop... HELP?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Mission 6 Single Player

in reply to andrearachele

try searching youtube for a "walkthrough" of that specific mission.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I did that multiple times before posting. lol. It showed my guy automatically opening the door. I ended up just restarting the mission and when I got to that point he opened the door. So I'm assuming maybe just a glitch, but I made it through! Thanks! Any info on squad play? I just started it up. Gonna see what its all about.

Level 1

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the wonderful world of COD on Nintendo.

I recommend you to not waste time on squad play and go directly to multiplayer... you are gonna love the killing party

Level 7

ive only done safeguard really which can be tons of fun with a good party of friends. glad you got through the mission though and have fun.

Level 29

Studios