New glitch: Infinite Canister Bombs

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: New glitch: Infinite Canister Bombs

in reply to WiimotesRus02

People will find out about the infinite tactical glitch by themselves. The fact that there is a topic about it has already brought enough attention to it as it is.

Still, I gotta love butthurt bads like you, thinking otherwise.

xfd

Level 7

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

If, by "butthurt bads" you mean someone who prefers to maintain integrity, civility and plays this game with a sense of fairness and sportsmanship, you are correct. I am all of that. Thank you for noticing.

Level 7

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

DatBigSwitcha2 wrote:

Still, I gotta love butthurt bads like you, thinking otherwise.

xfd

Very well played sir

Level 21

Meanwhile you fail to realize the larger the problem becomes, the more people will complain, which will increase the chance of a patch being made. Basically the worse things become, the more likely it will be addressed.

Remember, Treyarch actually released a hotfix for MW3, well into BOII's release, because account Hijacking reached a breaking point when it was published how to do it on softmodded Wiis.

I'm all for naming and shaming anyone who does it too. Pity we can't look at other's peoples stats, that would be a perfect way to expose people who use the glitch.

Level 3

in reply to T_Knight

T_Knight wrote:

Meanwhile you fail to realize the larger the problem becomes, the more people will complain,

It is being taken care of, they are aware of it, we simply don't need more people doing it in the meantime. Like I said, in MW3 it got to the point where almost every game was being exploited. Last night I came across only two games, I don't want it to get worse..

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to Bergoo

Likewise. Witnessed this two days ago on TDM.

Level 3

in reply to Bergoo

i could really care less if someone wants to run around like an idiot with a target painted on their back, but the framerate drops this glitch causes can be totally appalling. this is game-breaking, as is c4. we need this patched.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

You'll never guess who I ran into tonight using this exploit? Yep, you guessed it, my besty from these forums. We left one game when he started doing this, then he joined us again and that's when the turtle beach investment came into their own. I must admit I got a bit carried away, but he left two lobbies after I spoke to him. He really can't handle the conflict off the forum. I had some of the best fun with this game tonight. Thanks turtle beach, I love you

Level 21

condemn the campers but run around exploiting, what a piece of garbage, through and through.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

condemn the campers but run around exploiting, what a piece of garbage, through and through.

Not only that, he has a video on youtube following a guy around doing the exact same thing, letting himself get killed to "expose" him. I knew he wouldn't be able to help himself and start doing it too. I was really glad to have a nice chat with him anyhow

Level 21

Studios