New glitch: Infinite Canister Bombs

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: New glitch: Infinite Canister Bombs

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Check your inbox,, video..

Level 21

in reply to BobbyMcGee

The C4 would be game breaking if the Riot Shield wasn't a piece of shit that can't block any bullets. I can basically fire into it and the person will die, likewise if I use it.

This tactical glitch is getting out of hand though, I played in 4 different lobbies and 3 of them had people using it.

Level 3

in reply to T_Knight

my girlfriend gets into multi every now and then, over 1.60 kd after a few thousand kills, and i was getting dressed yesterday morning and could hear her yelling at the tv. when i walked in she had quit the game. said someone was flashing her so bad she couldnt even move, and had no idea wtf was happening. next match i played someone else was doing the same thing...

it better be patched, its the same as infinite weapons glitch on extinction, same exploit has been around in one form or another since blops1 zombs. basically any time you can get your hands empty, you can cause trouble. it needs to be fixed.

an update was snuck in with the end of last 2xp or the beginning of this extinction 2xp. the words in the squad select menu used to get jumbled up and run together after your first prestige, now since yesterday i noticed its fixed, so i know they are still working on things.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

On the bright side, this will finally make tact res a worthwhile perk to have.

Level 3

in reply to Bergoo

is this being fixed or what?

Level 3

in reply to GHOSTED11

the xbox will get the fix first, then a month later the other platforms will get the fix.

Level 9

in reply to Chad___

was patched for xbox on april 4th...

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to Bergoo

I finally saw someone doing this, but I don't think they killed anyone.  The guy kept lobbing them where I was when I killed him last.  As if I ever stay in the same spot for more than 10 seconds.  I guess he didn't watch the killcam where I just moved on after I killed him.  He just gave away his position and got me more kills.

Anyway, I think they will fix it.  Sure hope so at least.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

but what if you had been maniac? see my point? this is so game-breaking it nullifies a ten and eleven point streak, not cool.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

but what if you had been maniac? see my point? this is so game-breaking it nullifies a ten and eleven point streak, not cool.

Oh I know.  I'm not trying to downplay it.  It was more about me being lucky I guess to not have to deal with it, and the only time I saw someone doing it he accomplished nothing other than making a lot of noise. 

Level 33

Studios