Next Call Of Duty

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Next Call Of Duty

in reply to BobbyMcGee
For someone like me, whose taste in games varies, i can't be more annoyed by this news. There are already 15 games i want on the Wii U already, and that isn't including all the games to be released later this year. Besides, my backlog is still too large. In 3 months i managed to knock down 17 video games, but that's still not enough considering i have 40 more stacked up by the TV X_X
Level 12

in reply to barolb

i have a few im working on, but keep on starting up ghosts lol...thatsa lot of games btw

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to BobbyMcGee

With such a backlog, playing a series like Call of Duty doesn't really get me anywhere XD Seriously, i let alot of these games pile up over the years and did nothing about it X_X

Unfortunately it likely won't stop. there are still many good games i want to get on DS, 3DS, Wii, PS3 and 360 that i don't own yet. 60+ For consoles; and probably 20+ for DS and 3DS. And PS4 and Xbox One titles have around 6 titles i want, on each, currently.

I estimate my entire collection is 160 games strong. I am currently making a database of all the games i own (game name, developer, publisher, etc) trying to organize and keep track of them all, so i should have a definite answer at some point. there are currently 96 titles in the database and i haven't gone through half of my platforms yet! Smiley Surprised

Level 12

in reply to LucaPac

Meh, would much prefer a game set in current/past times like MW1/2/3 or Waw/BO1 style. Theres already loads of futuristic titles planned for release (Titanfall, Destiny, Halo to name a few), and ive not found the futuristic style of BO2 or Ghosts to be overly enjoyable.

Would much prefer something based around real events rather than fictional.

Having said that, i'll settle for it aslong as its a good quality product.

Seems from the quotes in the OP they have some big things planned, so for now at least we'll just have to keep an eye out and see how things develop.

Level 1

in reply to itsSURRIDGE

BO2 and Ghosts are actually set in near-current times. BO2 is technically 10 years from now. Ghosts...was Ghosts even given a date in it? I know it's supposed to have current weaponry, but the time is set a lil more into the future.

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

But they're still both set in the future, and both works of fiction, my point being i'd rather see a game based around real events, world war 1/2 for example.

Level 1

in reply to itsSURRIDGE

World War half? Just kidding

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Not what i meant but not a bad idea for a title seeing as most of the recent cods seem to be released half finished

Level 1

in reply to itsSURRIDGE

itsSURRIDGE wrote:

Not what i meant but not a bad idea for a title seeing as most of the recent cods seem to be released half finished

Brilliant lol

Level 21

in reply to itsSURRIDGE

itsSURRIDGE ha scritto:

But they're still both set in the future, and both works of fiction, my point being i'd rather see a game based around real events, world war 1/2 for example.

We are saying the same in one of the biggest forum of Italy.

There are many wars to "use": Ex Yugoslavia, Iraq, Cold War, Pakistan, Vietnam, Libya and so on

Level 6

Studios