Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

in reply to msclasher

You mean groundwar please. with most of the different games , tdm, kc,infect, domin, capture flag ya know?

Level 3

in reply to msclasher

yep this is top priority, the spawns arent hectic enough lets throw 6 more players into the mix.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

We already know about the bad spawns and spawn killing it happens.  BUT i doubt they will fix that. so lets focus on the lag problem ,and other aspects they can change and more likely will.

Level 3

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

who is "we" are you a dev? and i was being sarcastic. they fixed spawns plenty in past titles clearly have no clue. fix lag huh? you gonna pay for everyone with crap dsl etc to upgrade? i fail to see how anyone can fix that. if you want crap lobbies to go away then searching best is the only answer i see. until thats back things will stay the same.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

fix lag huh? you gonna pay for everyone with crap dsl etc to upgrade?

Hang on a mo, its not people's internet, I know people with 50mb fibre optic that has the same issues as me. People have got to get it out of there heads its people with poor internet. And in the very beginning of MW3, lag was a huge problem, and they fixed it in the first two weeks of the game,

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

it doesnt matter what your connection is if host is across the ocean, or if in a south american lobby of teleporting enemies. i want the option to refine searches again, or at least the ability to see if the opposing team is mostly red bars. that is most of this lag issue i believe. i have no clue why its this way or how match making works, maybe they changed it due to bringing dedi's, but who knows if thats happening or why it isnt. i dont understand why we are promised progress and every time take steps backwards.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

it doesnt matter what your connection is if host is across the ocean, or if in a south american lobby of teleporting enemies. i want the option to refine searches again, or at least the ability to see if the opposing team is mostly red bars. that is most of this lag issue i believe. i have no clue why its this way or how match making works, maybe they changed it due to bringing dedi's, but who knows if thats happening or why it isnt. i dont understand why we are promised progress and every time take steps backwards.

That's not what I'm saying, I play with Americans all the time, have done for over 3 years with little problems. The lag we're seeing today, or more specifically on the U, is quite unique. It hasn't got much to do where anybody is from..

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to WiimotesRus02

in my experience it does...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

in fact in black ops 2 whether in multi or zombs, i always searched on best. if somehow the entire enemy team was all one or two bars then id leave. simple. now we cant do that anymore and i dont understand why?

edit - if you remember correctly a good 90% of the time when giving people advice on fixing lag a trey u would say to search on best. in multiple threads. im simply wondering why the only real advice that a dev gave us towards fixing lag is now irrelevant since we no longer have that option. i seriously cannot believe im the only one complaing about this?!?!

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

in my experience it does...

Yeah its always a factor, but I'm saying there is more to the lag with the U than on the previous console, all the older more experienced gamers in my clan say the same thing. Its not all down to where you're from, infact combine your issues with mine is what is making it a whole lot worse..

Level 21

Studios