Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

in reply to BobbyMcGee

There's an exploit more and more people are taking advantage of.  That could be what is causing the issue.  We currently have a fix that's being tested and will hopefully be released soon.

in reply to A_Trey_U

I was starting a match on Overlord (love that map btw) and I heard one kid tell another kid "hey follow me and check this out". Next thing I know my Wii U froze with that horrific buzzing sound. Can't just be coincidence, can it? Is this the same as the exploit you were talking about? The kid did something around the Ghosts' spawn.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

Yeah, it's a nasty one and unfortunately requires a full update to address it, not just a hotfix. The fix came in after yesterday's update was already submitted, so we have to do another update to fix it. It's a high priority issue over here. 

in reply to A_Trey_U

Okay, thank you.

Level 23

in reply to A_Trey_U

thank you. i was wondering if/how people repeatedly abusing this exploit are being handled? ive run into ryuga101 at least twice a day everyday and know hes freezing lobblies left and right...

Level 29

in reply to A_Trey_U

Still didnt fix the lag issues. no other update  is important to us than the lag issue so please make that your top priority

Level 3

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

Lag isn't fixed, spawns aren't fixed, graphics are the same. Seriously, they just shouldn't bother, oh by the way, my gun is a funny colour, I bet that gets fixed tomorrow. Just fix the game breaking stuff so everyone can enjoy it, is that really too much to ask, or have the people with good connections got shares in IW/Treyarch??

Level 21

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

its disturbing to me how you keep posting "us" and "we" as if your a dev or the voice of the people. people are freezing consoles, your lag complaining can wait.

Level 29

in reply to A_Trey_U

just got kicked twice from the ghosts servers within 10 matches, never happend to me since today... coincidence or patch related?

Level 3

in reply to dr0pk1ckz

are you sure you updated?

Level 29

Studios