No aim assist on DA controller?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

No aim assist on DA controller?

I happened to play Ghosts online earlier using a DA controller. The aim assist is enabled under settings but I noticed that my sight don't lock on target. I got a Youtube video of it. As usual, I didn't noticed any lag on the game. Not really sure why it's laggy for some.

Level 5
18 REPLIES

Re: No aim assist on DA controller?

in reply to Southpawgamer

The AA is still there. Plus you don't even know AA for controllers smh no offense just correcting you, but DA's never had Lock on/ADS Snap like wii remote did. Only WIi remote has that since its motion controlled, and its a bit harder to aim. But DA's have AA Tug. ADS and Hip Fire tug AA. And I still feel lt when after the patch. On BO2 it was so strong, it drags the cursor towards the enemy, when you don't even expect it.

Level 6

in reply to Southpawgamer

Aim assist isn't suppose to lock on and it doesn't unless the sight may be centimeters off the player t might slowly drag over but there is no lock and never has been. The main affect from AA is the slowing down of sensitivity when you aim around a target which is needed because the lack of precision DA has in terms of FPS.

People that say it has a lock on because they just want to hate out of ignorance while using wii remote because they don't want to get killed by something they don't understand. Same goes for the DA who complain about wii remote which you can find all over Miiverse. People say that Wii remotes free aim makes it uber 1337 OP which is just their excuse to hate on something that they don't understand. Why have people been persecuted for their religious beliefs and various other things through out time? Because people hate out of ignorance  which led to many violent thing such as mass killings and what not.

As for people wanting things to be balanced the wii remoters say for things to be fair they say both controllers shouldn't have AA which is completely false. I think most of them know that it is false they just want to have the advantage like people that always had host in Reflex. I'm not saying there needs to be massive amounts of AA like in BO2 because I feel like anyone in that game could aim, but there does need to be some so it can have the same amount of precision wii remote has.

Sorry for the little rant.

I'm just sick and tired off all the b****ing and moaning over each controller.

Level 7

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

I mean, I'm not saying that to have an advantage. Its just the truth the way I see it. On Wii days, like BO1 n MW3 DA's and wiimote never had disputes because there's was little AA, miniscule. Seems like this dispute btw controllers occurred on BO2 because so many people are dependent on AA to get kills.

Level 6

in reply to RawJustice

BO1 had a good bit of AA on the CCP it's that there were no kill cams so no one could tell what they got killed by or how they got killed.

MW3 CCP had no aim assist at all and look acceleration was enabled by default and there wasn't an option to turn it off.

Now all people have to do is watch the killcam and make a scape goat for why they got killed.

Level 7

I'm 100% sure that the game on BO1 and on MW3, had more Wii Remote players. Only because the Wii packaged with the WIimote, since cod3 and reflex and waw etc. I'm sure if we saw killcams, majority would all be wiimote.  Only some would be CCP from snipers, because most people I know, used CCP on MW3 & Blops to snipe with since it was hard to do with mote.

Level 6

in reply to RawJustice

If there were killcams on Wii it's still be a bunch of complaining about the controls no matter what.

Level 7

Nah I doubt it. No-one would have a complaint, bc CCP was an alternative. It's up to them that they want to use it. The wiimote should be played as they should expect on a Wii. Both have their pros and cons too.

Level 6

in reply to RawJustice

There were people that complained without killcams. Back on BO1 GB pretty much 80% of the people that played GB used the CCP and there were some wii remoters that got annoyed by it complaining that it had too much AA because we all knew who used what in our small community.

Level 7

Using a percentage such as 80 isn't factual since you don't know for a fact, who's using what controller. GB on Blops was pretty small anyway, people I knew used wiimote as opposed to CCP.

Level 6

Studios