(Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated May 17th) (Support Is Probably Over)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Continuation of Pwnsweet's Thread)

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Since you did post it, then I would like to mention that number 10 is not totally fixed.  You still cannot mute all, or all except friends, while waiting for a match to start in a mulitplayer lobby.  Why that was left out by IW is beyond my understanding.   There are some things that should be standard in these games.  That is one of them.  Either allow the players to mute everyone in the lobby while waiting for a match, or give us the option to turn voice chat on or off while waiting for a match.  Either one would be fine for me.

See I never use voice chat right now.  I mute everyone when the match start because it's too much trouble to mute them individually while waiting for the match to start.  I don't want to hear people whining in my ear when I'm in a match, but I love to discuss the match in the lobby while waiting for the next one.  As it is I have to unmute everyone one at a time while in the lobby.  There is not enough time to do that, and tweak my loadouts if I want to do so.  That needs to be fixed and the option to mute/unmute all players while in the lobby should added, and remain, for all future releases. 

Level 33

Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Continuation of Pwnsweet's Thread)

in reply to like2nap03

Hmm... interesting. 10 is not fixed? I notice on the mute option, there was options to mute all but party and mute all, as well as (of course) mute individual players. Is it not there? If it is, is it working? Let me check this out quickly... 

(Update) I notice that we cannot do it in a pre-game lobby just like you said. Maybe it was because we had the ability to use the gamepad to replace that? IDK why...

Level 13

Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 28)

in reply to GamebroCrazy

If I understood well, strikethrough means a confirmation. Then I confirm the glitch on Freight.

Also, I'm a victim to bug #45 Cannot play with the Operation is annoying... So thanks to keep this alive, and see later.

Djo-linker, victim of bug the 28th of December Prestige 5.

Level 1

in reply to Djo-linker

Anything with a strikethrough in it means it NEEDS to be confirmed if it is still happening since the last patch. That is why #43 is no longer strikethrough. But thank you for confirming that.

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

I wonder if they are going to do one giant patch when the come back to catch up with everything.  lol man they are gonna be busy.  A_Trey_U's gonna have a coffee I.V. going. 

Level 33

Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 29)

in reply to like2nap03

I don't know what will happen, hopefully they come back quickly. A_Trey_U has a Twitter page if you guys didn't know...

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

He hasn't replied to anything there either in a while.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Well, if this is the new thread, i'll post a quote of my post from the former thread in here:

well there is a bug on the map whiteout i noticed in search and rescue... if you look through a window (thermal scope, ADS down) to the bombsite B from the first floor of the house that is in front of this bombsite the enemy is invisible instead of white (or gray if the got the icognito perk)... not gamebreaking but a bit annoying... i'll upload a short clip of this bug the next few days and edit this post.

EDIT: Whiteout Thermal Bug - YouTube
The bug in pictures...

Level 3

in reply to dr0pk1ckz

It might be temporary since people want to vote on this so for now, I am updating it until everything is settled out. I'll look at this bug immediately...

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Has anyone had a problem with not being able to access the operations in ghost? I have found numerous people online that can't get to it. I have clicked on it for several days now and nothing happens. Is this a glitch or have we been hacked? Please advise!

Level 1

Studios