(Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated May 17th) (Support Is Probably Over)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Dec. 29)

in reply to ARMY_3RD_SF

ARMY_3RD_SF wrote:

Has anyone had a problem with not being able to access the operations in ghost? I have found numerous people online that can't get to it. I have clicked on it for several days now and nothing happens. Is this a glitch or have we been hacked? Please advise!

It's on the list.  Check the list for known issues.

Level 33

in reply to GamebroCrazy

several barrier glitches on extinction need fixing, i know of 4-5 and im sure one night we can find more by not activating the nuke and searching. as you saw its already ruining the game. when i have 350 kills or so and a little kid glitching ends with 99 it goes to show the added strain the other honest players have to put up with.  man i wanted to smack that kid crying for ammo every two minutes, he mustve been shooting at the sky or something? and you see how i toss out ammo when i play, my spend rate is 20 lol.

there is an issue with the drill and host migration as well. if someone leaves when you have it, it becomes glitched and you have to dive off the cliff to bring it back.

there is also an issue where you can cause the barriers to not come up on the final run. im not going to post the details here though.

people have also figured out that there is a way to make the run back a million times easier, wont post that here either. i can pm trey if he still bothers to read these discussions, all of my last pm's have gone un-answered so im not sure if hes ignoring his messages or ignoring me, as my messages have been about the promises of cleaning up the leaderboards and boosters that have taken over blops2. idk. i guess if he sees this and needs the details he can pm me.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

You're right, we should see where they are at, however, I think IW knows they are there. Yes that kid should of known better then to simply do it when he knows what could happen to him if he did them. At least he didn't know about the out of the map barrier (a huh huh huh).

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

yeah, i thought you had invited him, he was apparently friends with that random. thats why i was like "wtf" when you asked about me caring if he glitched. i thought he was your friend. i accepted that other kids friend request though. you could tell he was worried wed get p!ssed telling his friend to stop glitching etc. i still had fun though. just like the lava/barrier glitches on tranzit, they eventually fail but usually after the whole team is overrun and struggling.

one bad apple ruins the whole barrel...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

No... If I don't allow glitching in CoP, then why the hell would I have allies that do that crap? lol

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

They shouldnt patch glitches or ban anyone for it.

Level 1

Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Jan. 3)

in reply to FroWeezy_x

And you're saying that because you use them yourself I assume. That i despise. The glitches themselves are not evil, in fact some of them may be quite awesome and/or entertaining. It is people using any one of them to gain an advantage over other players, or ruin the game for everyone for God knows what reason (ex. the freeze glitch), that is bad. So yes, people should be banned for cheating online. Which is what the glitches cause. Patching the glitches is removing temptation, because they then can not be used to cheat.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to GamebroCrazy

#14 is not completely fixed.

Most of the obvious cutscene textures have been patched, but sometimes (most recently when I was playing Struck Down) you still pick up guns and they look liked they're using N64 textures. Also in Struck Down I encountered some similarly awful textures on the wall of photos after Ajax dies and in the escape chopper.

Level 2

in reply to GamebroCrazy

#46 scoreboard switching, idk if its a different glitch but i have noticed that when i switch classes, the scoreboard goes away and i have to select it again

Level 2

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Is number 6 a common problem?  Because that isn't happening to me at all and I've gotten several of these things now.  It's been perfect, deadly, and just awesome. 

Level 33

Studios