(Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated May 17th) (Support Is Probably Over)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Jan. 3)

in reply to GamebroCrazy

idk what the fix could be, but in extinction when music is is disabled the challenge completion sound should still be audible. music for ranking up etc plays off and on. when you have a chance check and see if you have friends list access in extinction custom game...i dont which totally defeats the purpose.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Have no fear, GameBro will look into this.

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Number 8 still happens to me quite often.  I don't really care, but that one does not appear to be fixed.  Just an FYI.

Level 33

Re: Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated Jan. 6)

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Gamebro did you ever hear back from Foxy about swapping this thread out with the other one?

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Unfortunately, no: There could be many reasons why. Here are a few. A. They are busy. B. Support was dropped. C. They are not saying no to my face (I doubt it). D. They are having a picnic. E. They are still on Vacation due to the weather recently. F. They are working on the next CoD. And the list goes on and on. but, no, I haven't heard from them which makes me curious. I smell a pizza!

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

GamebroCrazy wrote:

Unfortunately, no: There could be many reasons why. Here are a few. A. They are busy. B. Support was dropped. C. They are not saying no to my face (I doubt it). D. They are having a picnic. E. They are still on Vacation due to the weather recently. F. They are working on the next CoD. And the list goes on and on. but, no, I haven't heard from them which makes me curious. I smell a pizza!

I love pizza.  Busy would be the answer for your lack of a reply I do believe.  ATU still lives...and posted today.  So that's good.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

I been around (No one has been posting on this besides you, me, and a few others), I just wait for my iPhone to tell me when someone posted so I can hop on. However, I don't get the reply until 4 -6 minutes (Sometime 10 minutes go by... stupid email... lol

Level 13

in reply to like2nap03

Oh, and the "I smell a pizza!" is my way of saying "Something smells fishy".

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Well, time to get my try hard face on for this thread lol (Time to leave the charger on the laptop while in sleep mode)

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Nr. 45 isn't fixed, is it? Is now happening to me since the operations has changed...

Level 3

Studios