(Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated May 17th) (Support Is Probably Over)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated March 4th)

in reply to AlexisHenriquez

this is probably so uncommon i wouldnt worry about it. ive had my maniac crate fall, hitting the side of the map on strikezone. it just leaned up against the wall and started trembling, unable to be picked up. video games arent perfect.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Video games are not perfect because they are created by human beings who make mistakes. I think it's valid to expose a situation that occurred, allowing software developers to determine if reproducible and whether it warrants correction.

Level 1
Highlighted

AlexisHenriquez wrote:

Video games are not perfect because they are created by human beings who make mistakes. I think it's valid to expose a situation that occurred, allowing software developers to determine if reproducible and whether it warrants correction.

when this thread was created it was said these glitches need to be confirmed, and multiple posting of unconfirmed glitches would result in that id's future posting in this thread be deleted. too bad thats mysteriously disappeared. either way the devs have enough to do without testing for minor, extremely rare glitches experienced one time by a single user. that is not the purpose of the thread.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

How could indicate other with the same casuistry if not registered the potential glitch? Obviously, what is published here should be confirmed, ie, it must be reproducible (either explicitly or by following the steps because the situation is). And if published, others can read and comment if you have happened to them.

I wonder, how many times have you experienced the steps 1, 2 and 3 of what I describe as a potential glitch since the last patch?. It may be a rare situation, but as long as a care package is captured and the message is not "capturing" the truth is that it is confusing for the gamer.

Level 1

what you just attempted to say was confusing. my point is, what we (the players) are supposed to use this thread for is CONFIRMED glitch reporting. if you cannot reproduce your glitch REPEATEDLY then do not post it here. start your own discussion and ask others if it is a shared experience. we dont want to waste the devs time on random, rare glitches.

Level 29

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Ive had a lot of problem with my connection. Since the update i keep losing connection to the host and one game it was so bad i had to shoot seconds before someone got there to even get a hit marker. Very strange.

This isnt from my wifi either. I made sure.

Level 1

in reply to JOSH1701

wifi does not provide a stable gaming environment.

Level 29

in reply to JOSH1701

JOSH1701 ha scritto:

Ive had a lot of problem with my connection. Since the update i keep losing connection to the host and one game it was so bad i had to shoot seconds before someone got there to even get a hit marker. Very strange.

This isnt from my wifi either. I made sure.

Just waited around 15 minutes only to get online connection, during those 15 minutes an error message was displayed on my screen: servers unavailable bla bla bla.

Then when I finally started a match (a very good match for me) the screen suddently became black for a couple of seconds and then I get disconnected, the same error message is on my screen right now: servers unavailable bla bla bla.

Why everytime a new patch comes out and so many bugs appear?

My nat is always open (console in DMZ), my connection is good, just had a speedtest right now, everything's good.

I turn off the console, see you tomorrow (maybe)

Level 6

in reply to GamebroCrazy

just so everyone is aware, if im wrong a dev or mod please correct me, but everyone should probably reset/reboot their routers after updates like this.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

LOL - I power cycle my router and modem AND take everything else in the house off the internet every time before I play. LOCK DOWN.

Level 23

Studios