(Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated May 17th) (Support Is Probably Over)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1s...

in reply to GamebroCrazy

I guess this can be considered a bug, or rather a large overlook by the developers: the bullets that come out when looking at a Wiimoter shooting aren't accurate with where he is aiming. They come out in the correct general direction where his body is facing, but there is absolutely no bullet tracking when he ADSs. This results in me seeing one shooting nowhere near me, then me dying a second later. Not game-breaking, but it's pretty irritating to die from.

MRbuttCHINSx11T1

Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1s...

in reply to MRbuttCHINSx11T1

That's in every COD Wii game. I used to hate getting shot by Wiimoters with their backs towards me on BO1.

nintendon_t

Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated May 17th...

in reply to GamebroCrazy

I don't know if anybody mentioned it, there's a lot of pages to look thru.

When voting for a map lets say I vote for the bottom map, and sometimes the lobby gets merged with another lobby, my vote stays with the bottom map even though it's a different map I didn't vote for. The entire lobby of votes gets transferred to the new lobby, This is something that needs fixing.

Chad___

in reply to Chad___

chad111 wrote:

When voting for a map lets say I vote for the bottom map, and sometimes the lobby gets merged with another lobby, my vote stays with the bottom map even though it's a different map I didn't vote for. The entire lobby of votes gets transferred to the new lobby, This is something that needs fixing.

Maybe you didn't read the title of this thread, support maybe over, there are far more important things that need fixing but they're not going to get fixed now. This thread is dead, sorry, but that's the way it is.

WiimotesRus02

in reply to WiimotesRus02

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

chad111 wrote:

Maybe you didn't read the title of this thread, support maybe over, there are far more important things that need fixing but they're not going to get fixed now. This thread is dead, sorry, but that's the way it is.

Nap and I mentioned this well before the last patch. Support is as dead as the playerbase.

BobbyMcGee

Studios