(Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated May 17th) (Support Is Probably Over)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated April 1st)

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Have you guys heard rumors about the possible firing of Nintendo's head president this June? If we had a president that cared about the "whats hip and whats not" trend while keeping there beloved first party titles in there focus, things could change... I don't like Nintendo's new kid friendly policy to protect kids from inappropriate content on the internet... It is hurting them... People want FPS and RPG's these days. For crying out loud, THEY ARE WORKIING ON YET ANOTHER MARIO TITLE IN THE SERIES!!! Unacceptable... I wish we had a president who focused on both third party and first party games... just like they did in the 90's...

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

i currently own splinter cell, blops2, ghost, mass effect, darksiders2 and a bunch of other games plus a bunch on the drive. bayonetta 2 is out may1st i think. i really think things will be a bit different once smash and mk8 come. i dont know about any of those rumors or other stuff though.

Level 29

in reply to GamebroCrazy

And yeah.  I've heard the rumors.  They need to get rid of more than just him though.  They need new management all around.  They can do the family friendly thing and still appeal to 3rd party devs if they tried.  Remember the N64?   And the "Get N or get out!"  ad campaigns?   Good stuff right there.  I can't remember the last time I saw a Wii U commercial. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

i played a lot of goldeneye, on n64 and wii. man i loved that game.

Level 29

in reply to GamebroCrazy

half the time when i break out my ak/noobtube to combat these f'n c4/sheild exploiters the grenade doesnt go off. it gets fired and then hits the ground, makes that metallic bouncing sound, but never goes off. its happening again and again.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

sounds like youre shooting it where it hits the ground (or any surface) too soon, as in it hasnt traveled the required distance. In that case, it will not go off. though, its possible to get lucky and get a direct impact kill, i think. id advise maybe a jumpshot, or just aim behind them more to make sure. itll still happen every so often

Level 18

Re: (Official) Glitch/Bug Thread (Updated May 17th) (Support Is Probably Over)

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

Yeah thats how I got my noob tube patch months ago. I didnt know there was a required distance but I still think its buggy.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

By feel, I'd say the distance slightly varies due to lag. In reality there, it's all dependent on when and where the game registers you firing it.

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

Yeah that makes perfect sense. Just like laggy games where lethals dont go off, very good young padwan...

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to BobbyMcGee

The force is strong with this one...yes.

Level 29

Studios