Operations Menu Bug - Critical

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Operations Menu Bug - Critical

Two scenarios that are only problematic with the "First Class Operations" section of Operations:

[1] Multiplayer > Ghosts Online > Operations

* Selecting "First Class Operations" sends me to what looks like a lobby waiting for a game, but I am the only one there. It shows 2 maps to vote on, lists "Create a Soldier", "Operations", "Barracks", and "Lobby Leaderboard", and says "First Class Operations" at the top...but does nothing - isn't searching for a game.

[2] Multiplayer > Ghosts Online > Find Match > Hardcore > Team Deathmatch > Lobby

* Selecting "First Class Operations" just throws me back to the lobby where I am waiting with other people, but it says "First Class Operations" at the top.

It happened last night and again this morning.

Level 23
32 REPLIES

Re: Operations Menu Bug - Critical

in reply to M4GNUM

*BUMP*

In November, XBOX/PS users were reporting the same issue. Can't find a fix and not sure if it was resolved for them.

ATU?

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

*BUMP*

Trey - is this on your radar? I have an ally who can't access Operations at all. My only issue is the First Class Operations.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

I can't access operations at all. I literally does nothing when i click it.

Level 5

in reply to Bergoo
Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to M4GNUM

* * * B U M P * * *

Need someone from the dev group to acknowledge this issue and give us a timeline for a fix.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

So far we have not been able to reproduce this issue successfully after many hours of trying, which is problematic, because we can't fix what we can't see.  This leads me to believe there is some specific scenario this is happening in that is causing the problem.

Any more information you can provide would be of great use.

in reply to A_Trey_U

I remember how I got the glitch.
I was buying operations to get a set that I wanted. After that I click into first class operations to highlight one and this was the result.

It reset itself when I bought more operations though.

Level 3

in reply to disChapo

I'll try to buy more operations later - which sucks because I'm in the middle of working on some.

But this won't work for a friend of mine who can't even get into the Operations menu at all...just throws him into matchmaking when selecting "Operations".

Level 23

in reply to A_Trey_U

At my brother's wiiu last night after purchasing 2 new create-a-soldier-squadmember slots the Operations menu seems not to work anymore  i.e. does not show the screen with the operation categories.

Level 6

Studios