Operations Menu Bug - Critical

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Operations Menu Bug - Critical

in reply to OFC-Giorgio_1967

Same here. Bought new operations and it is now a "dead link"...

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to A_Trey_U

Not sure how to be any more specific. I've seen threads over at XBOX and PS3 stating this same issue back in November...so the dev's know this is an issue.

Level 23

in reply to A_Trey_U

Said screw it and bought new operations even though I was working on some and it did fix the issue. I can now get into all operations.

BUT...a friend of mine still can't do that because he cannot get deep enough into the operations menu to have the ability to buy new operations. He clicks on Operations and it goes no where. He even tried deleting his game file (not his profile save file) and reinstalling/redownloading the game file and updates. No luck - he still can't get in.

Level 23

in reply to A_Trey_U

i will send you my account details and if you play as me you will be able to see the problem! I can't access operations menu at all and my after game summary is broken, i.e. if you try to scroll off the first summary page you are just dropped back in to the lobby. I also was buying operations trying to get the one to unlock the ghillie suit when it stopped working!

has to be profile related coz if I log in as another family member the operations menu seems just fine. I'm having this problem on x1 and x360 gamer tag = RedMungo

Level 1

in reply to redmungo

i have the same problem. bought new operations between 2 matches. the next game started right in the moment i pressed ok. now my operations menu is a dead link when i am in a lobby. when i am not in a lobby it kicks me back to multiplayer menu. if i played a match before it sends me to some kind of empty lobby.

Level 1

in reply to redmungo

this is the wii u forum...

Level 29

in reply to A_Trey_U

I can't access my operations list either. It happened when I was trying to buy new operations while in a party. The party leader was joining and leaving lobbies, while I was buying it, trying to find a lobby with people in it and picking up some people that hadn't joined us earlier.

Level 1

in reply to A_Trey_U

My operation problem started 2 weeks ago when the Wii U was having internet problems... for me I purchased new operations it went though then the system froze I resarted and bam cant access operations... always bump me back a menu when I try to view them... so far it been the 14days and the operations has not reset. Help please. My friend has the same proplem. If I have to reset account it be annyoing consdering its connected to my 3ds and nintendo eshop.I do hope you find the fix other platforms I ve been hearing having same problem.

Level 1

in reply to M4GNUM

BUMP.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

I can't access my operations list either. It happened when I was trying to buy new operations while in a party. The party leader was joining and leaving lobbies, while I was buying it, trying to find a lobby with people in it and picking up some people that hadn't joined us earlier.

Level 1

Studios