Ping and how does it affect you ?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Ping and how does it affect you ?

Just checked my Ping and it explains why im so far behind half the time, given that 75% of the online community come from the USA and I constantly get into USA hosted lobbies Remember the game will run fine on 2 download, and very few dont have that, the ping is far more important, its the difference between the time you see each other and the time it takes for the bullets to register. They say around 30 ping is decent, anything upto about 80 is fair. Ive seen some youtube guys with 0 ping, I mean WTF seriously

Ping to a euro host  >

imagefra.

Ping to a US host  >

imagefra.me

Disheartening for a british cod wiiu gamer to say the least

Check yours and post the results. I had to post links as I couldnt work out how to post the images, but they open and work fine

www.pingtest.net

Beast

Level 5
8 REPLIES

Re: Ping and how does it affect you ?

in reply to Incredible_Mr
Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to GHOSTED11

Even with these speeds, I still play behind people in time especially when I'm host.

Level 3

in reply to GHOSTED11

See this is what I mean, 114down! Jesus! and 31 ping is very good all things considered. Im playing now at prime US time and im so far behind its scary. I cant/dont like gaming in the afternoon, so basically im completely screwed , I either go 13-70 as I just did, or quit. Some choice hey

Level 5

in reply to GHOSTED11

I get host quite a bit when I do venture into afternoon gaming and I always get kicked coz my connection cant cope - just amazes me why im chosen. Yet blops2 im absolutely fine. Played 3 hctdms before on blops 2, 36-3, 32-4,28-8, come on this game, start with a 13-70, it just baffles me how it can be so different.

I know older cods have always differed in that if you suffer with lag you need to change your tact, it either helps to rush, or in some games to sit back, coz some you sat back and the rusher saw you ages before you even got around the corner, yet in some cods the camper saw you before you saw him, but this game whatever I do I get absolutely smashed.

I`ll look down an alley, no one there, then I die, guy was stood in the open in the middle of the alley, he just wasnt on my screen. I run in a empty room, no one there, get killed by a guy in the doorway, where I was stood!

This game needs a search option. Id rather have a choice of 1-2 lobbies, in 1-2 modes, and be decent, then whatever I play get destroyed thru connection.

Level 5

...you went 13-70 on hctdm?... o.o

Level 18

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

They did in MW3. MW3 wasnt brilliant, but it was fun as hell in the main.

As U gamers we suffer again, coz we cant go back to older titles coz theyre hacked to hell, and the SD is awful.

Level 5

all online wii titles are being shut down anyway...

Level 29

Studios